Royal

Nicknames:

King Fusion
Triple skeleton monstrosity

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Alternate Alphatale Eden Orb

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height; 11'4
Weight: Unknown

You have no idea in the power that I myself possess.-Royal

Royal is a large fusion of Error404 and Error Sans, (while both of whom were fused as Error666, and King Multiverse (while in his Emperor Multiverse form), and is an utterly massive and powerful fusion to ever exist, similar to the Systematic fusion of Error404, Fatal_Error, and Error. Due to being formed from 2 strong Sanses and Error Sans, Royal is one of the strongest fusions to ever exist, as well as one of the most dangerous fusions.

Appearance:

Royal is a rather massive fusion, he possesses a black crown on top of his head with a red gem on the left part of the crown, a blue gem on the right part of the crown, and a purple gem in the middle, with the crown also appearing to be a bit larger then before, almost large enough to wrap around the skull itself, and floating above him like a halo. The face is shown to be grey, but it is in different hues or shades, with the right side being a light grey and the left side being a rather dark grey. He also has 2 sets of purple eyes sockets on his head, both of his eyes generating and making a dark blue eye light in each, the iris being the same shape of Emperor Multiverse's, with dark blue lines going down both of his eyes, as he also possesses 3 mouths that are a yellow color of sort on the right hand, but become black in the other half. The neck of the fusion is replaced with black chains that keep the head attached on the torso itself. He also possesses white hands that become black, grey, and red as it goes up to the tip, with the detached hands being kept onto the body by black chains that come out of the shoulders. Royal wears a black scarf that has the number 666 on it colored purple, as well a dark blue jacket that reaches down to the ankles. He wears a red sweater and dark grey vest over the coat and wears black pants that goes down to his ankles, as well as wearing dark red high heeled boots of the Emperor Multiverse form.

Personality:

Royal, somewhat similar to Systematic, is not really a person of a single individual personality. Rather, he possesses the personality of Emperor Multiverse and Error666 inside of his mind in a similar manner to a split personality of sorts. Meaning that Emperor Multiverse and Error666, which mainly has 404 in control of said form, will often switch control with one another, although Error will often wake up inside of 666's consciousness and take over, although that rarely happens. So, in a way, Royal has the cold, remorseless, and deceptive nature of Emperor Multiverse, the Manipulative, control-freak nature of 404, and Error's short tempter and the fear of being touched.

Powers and Abilities:

Mainframe Cannon: Originally needing to use the Ruler's Might power, Royal is now able to use the MainFrame Cannon, which allows him to destroy anything that's hit by it.

Master Chains: This power is a combination of the Master Cables and the Chains of Judgement. The chains will start off red and blue, chasing down the target and once latched onto something or someone, Blue Mastery is then initiated with the color Blue and Red mixing into Black, forcing the Object or person into a forced state of binding. Then, the chains will begin to absorb a person's HP and Mana, filling Royal up in a way. The final kill is when the black cables crush the opponent into dust using Blue Mastery as a type of heavy gravity crushing the opponent with sheer strength.

Servant Chains: Simply the upgraded version of the Green Chains, Royal can wrap these around an opponent in order to absorb and Inject Mainframe coding into something or someone, causing them to get more powerful then they were before.