Dead!Silence

Nicknames:

DreamError
ErrorDream
Silence
Mysterious Man
Quiet Destroyer

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Anti-Void

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4

This character belongs in a fusion of the Alphaverse and the Old Accidentverse

...-Dead!Silence

Dead!Silence is an Alphatale version of Silence from the original Accidentverse, where Dead!Dream had given Righteous!Error an apple, the same one that Dead!Dream had been given to become what he is now.

Backstory:

The history of this strange type of Multiverse is the same as the Alphaverse, but the outcome is that it has that of the Accidentverse. In the Accidentverse, Hollow!Ink and Dead!Nightmare are fighting against each other, due to orders from Vape to try and take Ink to Vape, in order for Ink to be forced to work with him. However, Ink had proven himself to be too strong for Dead!Nightmare to fight against, due to his powers. As Nightmare has no idea what to do, Ink has become a little too strong for Nightmare to handle, and thus, he has no idea what to do in the situation that he is in, and tries all he can to defeat Ink. But Ink proved himself to be too powerful for Nightmare, and does all he can to kill him. But Nightmare, as he is about to be killed, had an idea. It was a risky move, and he has no idea what will happen if he does this, but he decides to take the risk. He suddenly forced his body into Ink, and while Ink had already gained a soul, Nightmare was able to push his own body into Ink's body, and in the process, he merged with Ink's body. The process was so extremely and complicated, that it made a permanent fusion of Dead!Nightmare and Hollow!Ink, giving birth to an entity that will be known simply as Hollow!Vantablack.

However, when Hollow!Vantablack felt the power he has gained from the fusion of Hollow!Ink and Dead!Nightmare, he became so confident and powerful, that he is able to take on Vape and betray him. And the worst part of that Vape is not prepared for that. He did not foresee the fact that Dead!Nightmare would so something as insane as this, fusing with Hollow!Ink and gaining more powerful than before. And not even Dead!Dream was prepared for that. However, with no way to turn back, Vape fights against Hollow!Vantablack, as to make sure that he remembers who it is that puts him in his place. However, Hollow!Vantablack was on a whole new level of his own, and he has grown so powerful that Vape is having immense trouble trying to beat him. Due to Hollow!Vantablack being not entirely physical with his body, combined with the fact that Hollow!Vantablack is much more stronger than both Dead!Nightmare and Hollow!Ink, Vape began to lose the fight, and eventually, Hollow!Vantablack was able to gain the upper hand against his former boss and partner, before he than decides that, it is not worth killing him, had instead, he simply opens up a portal to the Alphatale Void, before throwing him in there, making sure that he does not ever come back.

And than, Hollow!Vantablack turns to the brother of Dead!Nightmare, Dead!Dream, who was forced to watch his former brother having taken down their boss. When Dead!Dream saw Hollow!Vantablack, he is mocked by him, saying how it feels for him to have his own dreams crushed and killed by the ones that he had to work with. This made Dead!Dream, due to the fact that all he had worked so hard for, in the name of Vape, that all he had worked on, it had been in vain. It had all been for nothing to Dream. And thus, forced to make a decision, Dead!Dream fights against what had once been his brother, to stop him.

But Hollow!Vantablack had become much more stronger than before, and Dead!Dream, due to Hollow!Vantablack's influence, is growing more and more weaker as time passes. Dead!Dream does all he can to draw in as much positive emotions from the Multiverse as he can, but Hollow!Vantablack is doing the same for the negative emotions. But there is slightly more negativity in the Multiverse than there are positivity in the Multiverse, due to the fact that Error404, Infected, and 100 had caused a lot of misery, and the fact that Dead!Dream and Dead!Nightmare, having worked with Vape, had spread their own misery, which gave Hollow!Vantablack the power that he needs in order to destroy Dead!Dream, as well as to get revenge on his own brother for having killed bin when he had eaten that apple from Dead!Dreamtale, even though Nightmare tried stopping him.