Doux

(This character resides in the FGoD Multiverse)

Nicknames:

A
Doux
Subject No. 4

Date of Birth: February 10th

Place or Birth: TransVoid

Species: Skeleton?
Gender: Unknown (Identifies as Male)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 234
Eye Color: Purple Blue

That Witch may have said to put the world before the man, but I think that is wrong. I think the man puts himself before the world.-Doux.

Doux is one of the experimental creations of the Defiled Witch, and is the twin brother of Grimm himself, with both being born on the same day of February 10th, as well as being the only constant companion by Grimm's side.

Backstory:

Much like his brother, Grimm, Doux's birth is completely unknown and appears to have been wiped from all records, However his current actions in life show him to be venturing with Grimm towards helping and somewhat protecting others aswell. He also helps brother in bringing back Spaz after all that has happened to the both of them when the Defiled Witch made them.

Appearance:

Doux's appearance is that of a Sans that has a crown of sorts floating on top just above his head. His attire almost resembles that of Dream's outfit, but there are some key differences in the outfit. He now has white stocking-like pants and a perfect purple-blue coat with tips of dark purple on it. He also has yellow boots with purple straps.

Personality:

Like Grimm, Doux appears kind of heart,, yet embraces the need to absorb and feed on Positivity, due to how much power it can give him. Along with that, he appears to care and love his "siblings" as much as possible, including Spaz, who Doux is close to like Grimm. Although unlike Grimm, he can get rather emotional and cry whenever he thinks about him. He is also naive at times, as he is unaware of normal mundane tasks that normal humans and monsters from other universe do, such as sleeping and all of that. Nonetheless, Doux, much like Grimm, is another kind heart in a dark world, and although he will not grow a spine like him, it wil not stop him for fighting for Spaz and for fighting alongside his brother, in spite of how much pain it will give him in the end.

Powers and Abilities:

Nearly Flawless Offense: In contrast to Grimm's Nearly Perfect Defense, Doux can strike, counterattack, and pierce through nearly any attack that comes at his way. But like Grimm, due to his repeated testing and yearning to make his offense flawless, the Defiled Witch ended up rupturing his offenses stats and caused him to be further from perfect then he was. Now Doux is only nearly as good as he was.

AI/TV Halo: The halo crown that floats on top of Doux's head is completely sentient like Grimm's tentacles, but unlike the tentacles, the Halo listens and obeys Doux regardless of whether he is in a fight or in a normal situation. The Crown is also TransVoid Supported, which of course means he has bit of non-coded support giving him the edge over coded entities that try to mess with him. Finally, the halo crown can make a purple-blue dome of energy around him that is capable of protecting Doux for a limited amount of time, before the dome is destroyed.

Shield Wings: In addition in using his wings for flight, he can also use them to act as personal shields around him in order to defend and reflect projectiles back at the attacker.

Pocket Sphere: A gift from none other than Cruel to Kind!Ten no Kami, due to how intrigued she is by his birth. Attached at the front of the crown, it allows Dream to look into the memories of those that he is seeing, as well as their intentions, this also includes to a person wanting to attack him, but this is limited to what he can know, but not in the way that it happens. 

Relationships:

Grimm: Doux is the twin brother of Grimm, with the both of them being exceedingly close to one another, too the point that they are both inseparable, and the only one that keeps him company with he was separated from Spaz. Both Doux and Grimm are like two peas in a pod, never separating with one another even in fights, and constantly watch the backs of each other in order to make sure that the other one is okay and alive. 

Spaz: Like Grimm, Doux is very close to Spaz, being just as close to him as Grimm is to Spaz. And like Grimm, being separated from him made Doux torn from this, and he has even cried on quite a number of occasions due to the fact that he could no longer be with him. In spite of this, Doux does hope he can bring Spaz back to him and his brother so that it could be like old times.

Alpha!Betty: The other experiment of the Defiled Witch, Alpha!Betty often babies both Doux and Grimm more than the Defiled Witch herself. Although Alpha!Betty is kind of annoyed at the fact that Doux cannot grow a sort of spine like his brother, Betty does still care for him in a way and tries to mother him the best he can, even more so then Grimm himself, who had grown a spine of his own. When Betty was separated from Doux and Grimm, Doux was very unhappy once again, a bit more then Grimm himself. Despite this, he holds onto some hope that he can see her again and be together with Spaz, just like old time.

Mission:

Save Spaz

Save Violet

Help relatives if possible

Notes:

Like Grimm, Doux is very close to Spaz.

Tied with Grimm, Doux is known as the runt of the litter, often thought of as being less than the rest.

Like Grimm, Doux was mothered by Betty more then the Defiled Witch herself