Faker!Error

Nicknames:

Faker
Fake!Error
Giraffe
Many-eyed-God

Date of Birth: 16/0404/Unknown

Place of Birth: Vecroverse

Species: Xenos
Gender: Unknown (Male in host)
Height: 39 Feet
Weight: 650,000kg
EYE COLOR: Red and Blue

He appears somewhere in an alternate timeline version of Sovereign!Error's future.

(Haunting Cackle)-Faker!Error

Faker!Error is a species of Xenos, taking over a body of a host, residing in a Multiverse called the Vecroverse, which had been deceased a long time ago. This specific Xenos has took over the body of Error, who surpassed Error404, becoming one of the most powerful entities ever created.

Backstory:

Faker's origin is unknown other than he is a type of outside force not from this verse and crossed over, he now plans for the Alphaverse, although it is unknown what it is, as it is not the same as Faker!404's. However, what is known is that it is a type of separate entity from the other one named Faker404, due lto how different in personality that this one is compared to the other member of the Xenos Race.

During its travels throughout the Omniverse, it attempted to find a host for it to use in order to use it for his own ends. At first, like the other member of his kin, he was going to take over Error404, due to how strong he is. But when he did find him, Error404 was killed in a battle and had to reincarnate, due to a battle with Infected, and is now fighting against Error, who is, at this point, far more stronger than Error404. Sensing a much more powerful vessel for it to use, it took the chance it Error, who was now lying down onto his back, injured by the First Destroyer. Entering Error, it took over the Destroyer of AUs without effort, and defeated Infected without even needing to try, using only the tiniest percentage of his power in order to be able to defeat him. From then on, Faker!Error began to reek havoc onto the Multiverse that he is in, but with a far different plan than what Faker404 wants.

Appearance:

Faker!Error's appearance resembles that of Error's final outfit. However, the clothes are fused with his body, and the jacket is now entirely black with a blue fluffy hood, looking similar to Error's first clothes resembling Classic's clothing, having a third leg, just like Faker404, and even possesses a face similar to Faker!404, except that he has blue and red eyes with yellow teeth, and due to the fact that his body resemble Error, he has Error signs all over his body and is constantly shown that his body is glitching. He has the eyes on his right arm, just like Error's right arm, but all of the amount of eyes on his right arm are showing much more easily, and he has the blue tear-like markings coming down from below the eyes themselves.

Personality:

In contrast to Faker!404, who is acts very animalistic, even though he is intelligent, Faker!Error is not animalistic and is very intelligent, much more than even Faker!404, and possesses a rational mind, due to his experience and evolving in a battle field. Having been able to copy and assimilate Error's memories, Faker has been able to possess a perfect amount of acting skills and manipulation that is the closest to a weakest Unnameable's level of acting, fooling even Error404 that he is talking to Error, when he is truly talking to someone else who has taken over the body of what was once his student. Although Faker!Error, just like in a similar manner to Faker!404, is hostile and is not someone to talk to, he knows better than to attack someone first, without gaining some valuable information, and his hostility is not to the same extent as Faker404. So, unlike Faker!404, he will ask questions first, and even intimidate them with a brief glimpse of his own mad ending deformed appearance, and once he is satisfied, he will leave them be afterwords, or, in the case of an enemy that he thinks should not live, kill them. Another difference is that despite his aggression, he can be very soft spoken, polite, and very pleased to speak to, and does seem to have some form of a passive attitude, not even attacking people for no reason, suggesting that he is far different from Faker404, who attacks other people with little to no reason.