Loki

Nicknames:

Willful Destruction

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Fusion
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: Unknown

Even some of the least gullible are able to be manipulated.-Loki

Loki is a fusion of Infected, the first destroyer, and Omnipotent, a brother of Infected who made a pact with the TransVoid Being, Islothorn. With the power over the destructive wisps and cosmic lightning, combined with the fact that he is exceptionally manipulative, he is a force to be reckoned with.

Appearance:

Loki is a being that possesses a white jacket of sorts with a black fluffy hood that moves and waves similar to that of fire, while also having occasion lighting sparks be present on the hood itself, as well as a green cape that is shown to be attached to the jacket, and is shown to be barefoot with no shoes or socks or anything. Loki has 5 eyes on his face, with 2 pairs being black and white, and the other pair being red, blue, and white with 13 small lines resembling clock numbers. His teeth is also sharp and has a space like mark on his left eyes.

Personality;

Loki is a being that is unpredictable and manipulative. A true trickster at heart, Loki does what he does for fun and takes no sides, meaning that he is a sort of chaotic neutral entity of the sort. On the outside, he seems cold and impassive and distant, although he is also affable and friendly in a way that he can be easily interacted with. But when he reveals his true nature, he is shown to be cold, remorseless, and chaotic, although he does maintain the friendly demeanor, just with much more emotion then he had ever shown. Because of this, he targets and causes grief to those that are both good and bad, making it exceptionally difficult to know what he is like and what his alignment and goals are, making him a mystery among all other fusions, minus Deus.

Powers and Abilities:

Voltage Wisps: The Wisps of Infected are infused with the lighting powers of Omnipotent. They possess much more destructive and more dangerous power than ever before, and they can be of varying sizes, with small ones being able to destroy a whole continent and big ones being able to destroy a whole planet. They are 3 times more powerful than the normal wisps.

Spear: Loki possesses a spear of some sort, which he can use in order to pierce through enemies and almost any sort of defense. He can channel his Wisp into the tip of the spear, and even make it extend and swing the spear like it is a whip.

Trickster Blasters: Loki's own sort of Blasters are unpredictable and insane. Loki's Blasters can either shoot a beam that can lock onto and instantly kill a target under the power level of Error and Ink, or they can ram into his opponent at light speed if they somehow manage to dodge the beams.

Eye of the Norms: Loki possesses eyes that can allow him to see into 25 years of either the past or future.

Eye of the Aesir: Loki's left eye can fire a single bolt of lightning which would destroy a whole continent with its sheer strength.

Eye of the Jötnar: Loki's middle eye can kill just about any being weaker than himself and destroy structures just the same hitting them at the same speed as his blasters, only killing those weaker then him but can stun those stronger then him.

God Piercer: Loki's version of the God Breaker, in which he can strain his arm so much that he can strike at a much more powerful pace than before. Anything or anyone weaker then him can be killed instantly and anyone stronger then him will simply get hurt a lot. Defenses can be breached effortlessly, due to him using his spear while doing this.

Hellish Howl: Loki can unleash a howl that is so loud that it can stun stronger enemies and kill weaker enemies, and can disrupt a person's transformation badly to the point that it can possibly knock them out of they lose their concentration.

Infectious Strike: Loki can infect someone with a sort of deadly disease that can slowly kill a person inside of them. Best avoid this at all costs.

Cannibalism: Like Infected, Loki can bite a person in order gain their power.

Earth Jötnar Defense: The same stone that can be used when Infected is resurrecting, he can use this in order to defend himself against an enemy. However, he can only cover up one body part at a time.

Wisp Thunders: These thunders are infused with the powers of the Wisps, being able to erase anything regardless if they have code or not. They are capable of destroy galaxies and Universes without issue.

Transformation:

BeingThorn: This transformation is a combination of the Black Being and the Omnithorn form. This usually happens when Loki is about to then into the Black Being, and would shout out to Islothorn to give him all of his power, which allows him to stay in control while he is further powered up. While in this form, BeingThorn possesses unimaginable power, being able to cause unimaginable devastation to those that are around him.

Aesir Rifle: This allows BeingThorn to summon a Wisp Thunder from his hands, which allows him to shock and incinerate foes regardless of size.

Vanir Missle: BeingThorn can summon wisps that are infused into the Tricket Blasters, which will fire into the direction of the target, lock onto them, and explode.

Njǫrd's Strikes: BeingThorn can strike and punch at a target, sending a invisible attack towards a enemy at a distance.

Njǫrd's Throw: BeingThorn can condense wind into his hands, compacting it into a ball which he then hurls towards the opponent.

Njǫrd's Wrath: BeingThorn spins around fast in the air and sends down a large invisible attack that can shatter Universes light years away.

Jötnar Presence: BeingThorn can summon a shockwave made from Wisps that can burn and liquify anyone and anything caught in its radius. Those weaker than him are dead, and those stronger than him are badly damaged and melted.

Surtr's Firestorm: This attack allows for Loki to summon a firestorm made from Wisps and cosmic electricity that can burn and destroy everything around even, even Omniverses and Hyperverses without much trouble and issue.

Omnilock Annihilator: Able to wipe out and do away with the very concept and existence of others this attack is one punch, this one punch annihilates all in from lit wiping them from the fabric of existence itself.

Notes:

Loki is one of the most chaotic fusions to ever exist due to his unpredictable and very out-of-control nature, as it is unknown who's side he is really on, if there even is a side for him to have.

Like Omnipotent, he does like wine, although he prefers it to be filled together with blood as well, due to him having a bit of Infected's sadism, and would like the taste of blood as well. Unlike with Omnipotent, it is very common to see him drinking the blood wine without him caring what others think of him as when doing this.

Only the Islothorn of his Eden Orb knows his alignment.