Zero

Nicknames:

MalesGrow's lost son
The True Firstborn
The One that Consume anything
Leid Ender Gott (Alternative Name)
Wrathful Polothorn

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Polothorn
Gender: Male
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Black (Passive/Neutral) Red (Hostile)

There is nothing left for you to stay in, for you will become one with me and make me stronger.-Zero

Zero is a Polothorn that seems to resemble a cross between a male human and a squid, and is a very large entity in size. He's the lost, true firstborn son of MalesGrow, and is the single strongest child that he had ever had in existence, surpassing his other siblings, One, Two, and Three, as they also surpass MalesGrow.

Backstory:

Born from the TransVoid Squid by the name of MalesGrow, Zero is the true first child of the TransVoid Being, and is the single strongest child that MalesGrow had ever bore with his human mate. From the moment of his birth, MalesGrow sensed the child's power, and he is afraid of being outclassed when he grows up. Instead of finding a way to make sure he is under his control, he instead decided to consume him, in making sure that his power is secured and make becoming an Unnameable easier. But he had to leave, due to the fact that he has other matters to attend to, as someone has decided to try and attack his realm. But the mother, seeing the child, fears for his life, and thus, she prays for anyone that is willing to take the child and raise him, so that he can be safe. And there, her prayer was answered, but the appearance is Yesmerian, an omnipresent TransVoid Being.

When Yesmerian saw the child, she knows that this one must be protected from MalesGrow's tentacles. And upon the sight of the woman, Yesmerian requests that she will take care of her child, along with a couple of her allies that has been growing alongside her. The woman agreed, and Yesmerian takes the child, and flees, just in time, as MalesGrow had came back a minute later, only to see that Zero is gone. MalesGrow demands for his mate to know where Zero is, but the Woman lied, even admitting that she does not know herself. This made MalesGrow enraged, as he went out of reality, and destroyed a Multiverse with a single eye beam.

As for Zero, he was taken to Yesmerian's planet, where he was raised by his adoptive mother. But knowing that she will need help, she brought in Himmsworth and Alachardvat to try and help with aiding the firstborn spawn of MalesGrow be raised and grow properly.

As Zero grew up, he acted just like any normal child, for he would play and have fun with the ones that are taking good care of him, and is shown to have an immense love for his parents. He drew pictures for his parents, and his adoptive parents, while happy to see he is as innocent as any child, knew that he would one day need to see the harsh existence that he is in. And so, as he grew older, his parents took him to witness some new things, such as seeing the birth of an AU, but to also see it destroyed, but they always raised him good. And then, one day...Zero's power began to activate, as he began to consume Yesmerian's planet, as Yesmerian touched Zero, and sent him outside of the TransVoid, in a realm to the one that Sol went to when he decided to escape the TransVoid. At this age, he is 15 Years Old, and he began to realize that something is wrong, and began to panic, but with Yesmerian's help, he calmed down, and after he does calm down, Yesmerian decided to tell Zero the truth of his lineage, and needless to say, Zero was shocked, in the fact that his real father never truly cared for him, and his mother is now gone. But despite this, even though he is unhappy, he still cares for his adoptive parents. And Yesmerian was happy, due to this answer. After that, Yesmerian began to teach him the harshness of reality, and also teach him the soft and good side of reality, and with the little time she has left, Himmsworth taught him how to control his powers and use them. After a little while, he was ready to go out, and he is already growing very large, much faster than MalesGrow's own speed. And so, he left, while also telling Yesmerian of his love towards his adoptive mother.