Archangel!Sans

Nicknames:

Wing Ding (Cover)
Cousin (Cover)
God of Karma

Species: Skeleton

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Underground
Gender: Male
Height: 12 feet

i didn't kill a kid to just wait a few extra years to get a happy ending.-Archangel!Sans

Archangel!Sans is the alternate version of Seraphim!Sans from the Alternate Timeline version of The Thought. This is a Sans that has absorbed a Conduit Soul, in addition to the 7 Human Souls.

Backstory:

Archangel!Sans' story is the same as Seraphim!Sans' story from The Thought. After a Genocide Route, Sans becomes fearful that Frisk would never come back after a Genocide Route. In a state of panic, Sans kills Frisk and takes their SOUL at the beginning of the timeline, and when he takes the soul to Asgore, who he shows it to, Asgore flinched at the sight, and both went to the barrier, where the other 6 human Souls Reside in. However, Asgore refuses to do it, due to the fact of how he remembers his son having died by the humans, the fact that the human soul perished along with the monster soul, and most importantly of them all, if the humans had discovered what it is that he had done, they will storm the Underground and destroy the Monsters that remained in Mount Ebott. However, Sans was not happy with this, as he claimed that he did not kill a kid to wait a few years just to get the ending that he so desired for such a very long time. And so, when Asgore refuses to fuse with the other six to free them, he does so himself, believing that this is the best for all monster-kind. He then breaks the barrier. However, while he was in the process of doing that...unbeknownst to Sans, there is another person watching the event, and Asgore is not the only one that is observing the event thet is being watched before his very eyes. Sans was being watched by another entity, but one that is not within his universe.

Watching at the sight of what Sans is doing, is an entity, known as the Conduit of Healing. The Conduit of Healing looks at Sans, and sees that he is in the process of turning into a God amongst all of Monsterkind in his universe, and the Conduit of Healing, needed this moment. This is due to a fact that they are in the middle of a situation that is causing them to die, and they cannot survive it, even with the concept of what they represent. And so...with the remaining time that the Conduit of Healing has left, they tore their soul out of their bodies, and through it at Sans, just as he is about to absorb the Human Souls within himself. And after that, the Conduit of Healing's body began to crumble to dust. But the Conduit Soul still continued, and rushed at Sans, in just 1 second before he transformed into his most powerful state, the Conduit Soul joined in, with all of the other souls that Sans had taken, and then...he merged with the souls, and unintentionally, he accidentally merged with the Conduit Soul, which has decided to enter his body. The process was immense, as Sans began to grow a very bright light, as the barrier shattered, giving the Monsters their freedom. And when Sans was revealed...his appearance looks mostly the same as he would be when he is Seraphim!Sans, except that he is much more taller, and unlike Seraphim!Sans, there is a Halo above him, that has an eye at the front, and within the eye, is the Conduit Soul, in the color of Chartreuse, and has a black vertical line inside of it, with the Halo being above the Jawless Gaster Blaster that had been created when Archangel!Sans has been made. Of course, everyone just thought that this is simply the effect of taking the human souls, but unbeknownst to Archangel!Sans, there is a passenger inside of his body, and one that is waiting to talk to him.

And of course, the event went one like it had once been. Toriel having found out that Sans broke her promise and attacked him, Undyne and Papyrus discovering what it is that Sans had done and being a little disbelieved, while Papyrus still loves and cared deeply for his brother, even after all that he has done, and Flowey questioning Archangel!Sans if Chara is here, who he has no idea about.