Gothic

Nicknames:

The Freshy Punk
Child of Fresh and Rock
Parasitical Mistake
Goth

Date of Birth: May 22

Place of Birth: Omega Timeline

Species: Parasite/TransVoid Being Hybrid
Gender: Depends on Host (Mostly Male)
Height: Unknown

I've now a new Baby-Bat host. This'll be fun, Friend.-Gothic

Gothic is a hybrid child of Fresh and MalesGrow. He was created during a confrontation between Rock and Fresh, as well as the Parasite that Fresh has, along with the MalesGrow Eye Bug within Rock.

Biography:

During the Alphaverse, Fresh has been residing in the Omega Timeline, along with the residence of the survivors of the Genocide Run in the many different universes that exist out there. He, along with CORE Frisk, try to do whatever they can to protect the genocide survivors from what is happening outside. Ever since the attack by Ink, who had taken the soul of an Unnameable, everyone has been scared and on edge with what has been happening. Thankfully, the Omega Timeline has some line of defense, such as Abyss Sans with his crystal powers, Dream with his power over absorbing and empowering himself with Positive Emotions, and Fresh Sans, due to the fact that he is impossible to erase, and the fact that he has a parasite that protects he hosts body and controls the host he is within.

However, an attack came to the Omega Timeline, made by none other than Rock, who, seeing that the Omega Timeline is filled with survivors of different universes, decides to go there and kill them. However, Fresh, thinking that he should take on him, decides to do it all by himself, and tries all he can to fight against Rock, and since they are both opposites towards each other, it is a rather fitting thing to happen.

As Fresh and Rock fight against each other, it was an incredibly difficult fight, due to the fact that both Sanses have something inside of their Eye Sockets that made them immensely powerful, and when Fresh punched Rock in the glasses, it broke, revealing MalesGrow within his Eye Socket. And when that happened, the fight got even more difficult, as now Rock is shooting eye beams at Fresh. But than, when Fresh was hit in the glasses, this made the main parasite show up, and it is there that Rock and Fresh go all our, as well as the 2 entities within their eye sockets actually began to fight each other. Their tendrils came out of the eye sockets, and began to attack each other, they tore off their tendrils, only to regenerate them, their eyes, and yet, they still regenerated, they even tried to attack the inside of their host's head, just to make one another vulnerable.

But as the fight continued, as the bits and pieces of the MalesGrow Eye Bug and the Fresh Parasite scattered all over the ground...the pieces began to try and move back to their hosts, in order to be complete. But then...another thing happened, and one that they weren't expecting. The pieces touched one another, and than...they began to merge. They woven and mixed and fused into something new, a half Parasite Out-Code, half TransVoid Being Hybrid, and during the fight...the parasite was transported to a genocide version of the classic AU, where Dust Sans is present. This one was able to succeed in killing Undyne and Alphys, and is simply waiting for a human to arrive. Sensing how strong his host is, he sneaks away from Dust, before he than appeared above him, and enters his eye socket, and before Dust knew what was happening...his mind, along with the Phantom Papurus, were thrown into the deepest, darkest parts of his consciousness, where he will sleep. In the meantime, the hybrid parasite, which took over Dust's body, began to change it, as the clothing began to turn into a more different appearance, the jacket became black and leathery, along with the pants and slippers, which turned into boots, as his clothing is made of belts and straps. The hybrid looks down at himself...but he realizes that he needs to see the face as well, as in the face of what he looks like. So, taking the initiative, he managed to find a reflection of himself inside of the Waterfall's rivers, and his appearance is...unique. The Hybrid is shown in the left eye clearly, and the parasite...seeing what he looks like...began to research what this attire is...only to figure that the clothing is of a gothic appearance. The hybrid...finally giving himself a name and identity, calls himself Gothic, and he managed to find some bat-shaped goth glasses to wear, with the word, Mopey on it, before he than looks at himself in the reflection again. He feels emotions that he has never heard of before. He feels like he is about to fall into the darkness and cry at any moment, and he feels like everything about existence is painful. Needing some more answers on what he is feeling, and what he is meant to be, he teleports to AUs, before he landed into the Omega Timeline...and it is there...that he will be began to find answers for himself.