Adira, Forbidden Conduit of Souls

Nicknames:

Queen Adira
Edra's sister
Forbidden Conduit of Souls
The Second Princess
Queen of Souls

Date of Birth: March 3rd

Place of Birth: Wicked Throne/ Wicked Court

Species: Edenfolk
Gender: Female
Height: 8'8
Weight: 490 megatons
Hair Color: All Colors
Eye Color: Space-like

I control the Souls, but I will not control you.-Adria

Adria is an Edenfolk and the sister of Edra, the Goddess of the Cosmos. Because of this, she is one of the strongest Edenfolks in all of existence, and her power increased even more when she became exposed to the Cycle, having turned her into the Forbidden Conduit of Souls, now becoming just as strong as Edra herself.

Backstory:

Adria is the younger sister of Edra, being about 2 years older then her. She and Edra had been part of the court of the Twisted Thrones, along with Edra. Although, despite being sisters, they do not get along very well. They do not like each other that much, and would be against each other and yell at each other, for they are opposites of one another. The relationship only became worse, when Edra decides to overthrow the Cosmic Order, and Adria, knowing that she is next, fled. But Edra will not give up on her chase this easily, and tries to keep on following Adria, in hopes to take her down, despite the fact that she does care for her sister on a tiny level, not that it means much to her. But when Adria was able to go and travel someplace else, all of a sudden, the Cycle manage to set its stare onto Adria, and seeing great potential in her, used its power to turn Adria into a Conduit of Souls, which easily gave her the Forbidden type of class, and made her one of the most dangerous Conduits in existence.

Adria has practiced with her Conduits for thousands of years, preparing for the moment when she faces Edra again. When they reunited, Edra was shocked that her own sister became a Conduit. But no tieless, is determined to go and kill her. But Adria was ready, as he fight against Edra, and barely one. But spared her own sister, in spite of all that she has done, which shamed Edra, who vows to kill her for this.

But Adria pays no heed to it, as she knows how she will deal with her the next time that they meet. At some point after she left Edra, hears later, Adria ran into Prism, the Forbidden Conduit of Disorder, and have sense become allies, and would later meet Anomaly!Core and Conduit!Cell, who are also Forbidden Conduits themselves, and have since became allies with them.

Appearance:

Adria, like her sister, is a large pale women with space-like eyes, although unlike her sister, her's is comparable to that of a nebula's. Her hair is mainly white, but the glowing outlines changes color on its own accord. She wears a black gown that attaches to a hood and cloak of sorts that can be over her head, and like her sister, she goes barefoot.

Personality:

Unlike Edra, who is arrogant and believes herself to be above others, Adria is a rather humble and modest individual, even when she has become a Forbidden Conduit. As Adria has been beaten before in the past, she understands that there are beings that are much more powerful then her and are capable of killing her, and thus, approaches people very carefully, so she does not make a big mistake in fighting one stronger then her. But like Edra, Adria is very much still a women and has loads of free time thanks to her subconscious mind doing a lot of the heavy lifting. She refuses to look down on people, seeing it as a disgusting and unseeded act, and thus, when reborn as a conduit, this puts her at odds with her sister.