Venus!Verosika

Full Name:

Verosika Mayday

Nicknames:

Miss Verosika
Boss
Succubitch
Wet Dreams

Date it Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Alpha Hotel

Species: Succubus Demon
Gender: Female
Height: 5'11
Weight: 126
Eye Color: Pink

Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some bitchin' bad choices?!-Venus!Verosika

Venus!Verosika is a version of Verosika Mayday from the Alpha Hotel AU. She, like her original self, is a succubus, a demon that feeds on lust and gives her sustenance. Although not a very strong demon, she is pretty powerful in her own right, especially when it comes to her ability to control the lust of other people.

Backstory:

Not much is known about Verosika Mayday, with the exception of the fact that she is well known in hell as a Succubus and a Popstar of some sort, as well as being very wealthy. She is very well known in hell for about a few years, and even has a crew with him and a bodyguard with her. And admittedly, Verosika did have to have a boyfriend in the past, who is an imp named Blitzø, but the relationship got ruined, when the Imp decided to ruin it and sabotage the relationship. This forced Verosika to be in therapy for what must have been a pretty long time, and because of this, developed a hatred towards him. But luckily, with the support of her crew by her side, Verosika was able to get through and eventually finished with her therapy, but Verosika still did not drop her hatred to the Imp that did this to her, and eventually was able to humiliate him in public by calling out on his selfish behavior, which did give her some closure and made her a little bit better in what she had done to him.

However, when the Alpha Hotel AU is about to be destroyed, Verosika and her crew went into the Alpha Hotel for safety, which included Vortex's friends and a person that is extremely close to Vortex himself, as well as an Imp Couple and a Female Hellhound that Vortex recently made friends with. When the Alpha Hotel AU was destroyed, this made Verosika sad, but everyone was sad with her and comforted her, which did made Verosika happy a little bit. After a bit of time, the Alpha Hotel landed into an Underlust AU of some sort, and this is where Verosika and her crew went out, and fed into the feelings of Lust that are all over the AU. The succubus had stayed inside of it for years, unbeknownst to the fact that the AU is intertwined with a multiverse that has variations of the Underlust AU as well, which made Verosika and her crew go stronger and stronger overtime. And 12,000 years later, Verosika and the others became extremely powerful, but despite this, they are not as strong as Alastor!Crowley or the others Overlords that survived, just strong enough to no longer has as weak as before. And at the same year, Error404 had visited the Alpha Hotel for the very first time. And at the same time that this happened, Verosika and her crew are getting involved in the Alphaverse, which is proving itself to be a dangerous place.

Such, Verosika and the others stay in the Hotel in order to be safe. However, Error404 has come and visit the Alpha Hotel from time to time in order to make sure that it is okay. And during one of said visits, Verosika is met by a student of Error404, and he is named Righteous!Error. Verosika does not know why, but for some reason, there is something about Righteous!Error that is very cute in her eyes, due to the fact that he is rather friendly and pleasant, been more so compared to Error404, has the use of strings, which she can imagine of him using it on her. She does not know why...but she feels drawn to him, and now, she thinks that it'll be interesting to be with him, especially with him having 3 Demon Lovers. After all...what would one more hurt, right?

Appearance:

Venus!Verosika like very similar to her original self, she is a tall succubus demon. She has hot pink skin, an hourglass figure, and a barbed spade-shaped tail with a black tip. She has two black tipped horns with a black star on each side and her left horn is slightly taller than the other. Her eyes are hot pink with yellow sclera with a black heart under the corner of her right eye. She has long ombre-white hair with pink undertones, from lighter to darker towards the tips, and a darker pink streak down the length and across the bangs. She also has a red heart-shaped tattoo on her right upper arm, which has Blitzo's name written within it that has been crossed out with a big black 'X'. That was removed thanks to Charlie using her power to remove the tattoo from her. Her pair of wings, unlike the original Verosika, are now larger then before, giving her the ability ti fly unlike before.