Osiris (Forced God of Destruction)

(I know Osiris belongs to the Terumverse, but I just want to bring the usual version back in this FGoD Multiverse, as well as use a transformation and the transformation's powers from the Staffverse, if that is okay.)

Nicknames:

The MainFrame Beast
The MainFrame Demon

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth: MainFrame

Species: MainFrame Being
Gender: Male
Height: 14'3
Weight: 720 Ibs

Oh, everyone was born to die.-Osiris

Osiris was originally another personality in Error404. But Osiris describes it as like a prison. He couldn't get out of Error404's consciousness. However, something happened that Osiris was finally able to escape.

Backstory:

Prior to the formation of Error404, William always had some kind of stress relief method. This stress relief was in the form of an unknown existence, and he always put his dark thoughts in it. Whenever William was upset, he preferred to assign his feelings to this being and hide everything he was upset. This was deeply engraved in his soul and was regarded as a completely different existence. Every time William goes into the MainFrame, the MainFrame registered this other personality as a completely different existence. This led to the creation of Osiris.

Appearance:

In the MainFrame, Osiris wore clothes similar to those of Just404, the form that controls William's body. With black and blue stripes, it looks stylish. However, with each release from MainFrame, his outfit changed drastically. A black coat up to the ankles, a strand of hair along the contours, and a coat around the neck. When damage is inflicted on the coat, blue runes appear momentarily depending on its strength.

He has jet-black skin and blue eyes, and the left one emits white light, acting like a lighthouse. Sometimes it flickers. The lips are pitch black, and they can also hide their teeth, but they accumulate saliva, so he does not like them. If he hide his teeth with his lips, only your eyes are visible. The teeth range from human to hybrid-sharp ones.

Emperor Osiris: Osiris realizes that from an eternity in MainFrame that he has the ability to withstand the void. This led him to wear a new guise. He still likes it, but it has a strong connotation purely as an ornament. The same coat, but the fur is trimmed and refined with thin blue lines instead. The face has 7 rows of teeth, making it more deformed. The shirt is standard black with a neon blue X in the center. Lunic glyphs are all over his coat.

Personality

There is no doubt that Osiris is clearly a stranger to life. He is cold, deceives and manipulates people. Osiris prefers what is under his control, even if he is not interested in a direct situation. Freed from MainFrame, he was surprisingly indifferent to everyday things. He's been trapped in a cold MainFrame since he was born, so when he's in a quiet and cold situation, he develop a strange form of PTSD. He feels a platonic charm for innocent people, but he has a cold attitude towards sinful people. He has a formal attitude and looks like a good person. He always speaks elegantly, is fair and calm, and doesn't forgive anything, and seems to be a really good person.

Except he's not.

Osiris' true intention is something you will never know unless you die. Behind the elegant and happy attitude, there is a sociopathic monster lurking within that deserves to treat the lives of those who have committed crimes like an epidemic and erase them. He thinks of himself as a soap to clean up the dirty table in the multiverse. But strangely, you can persuade him to do disgraceful acts. Just really, be careful.