Alpha!Lux and Dead!Starcross

Nicknames:

Princess (Lux)
Beautiful Skeleton (Lux)
Knight (Starcross)
Future Guardians (Both)

Date of Birth: August 22 (Lux)
                          September 17th (Starcross)

Place of Birth: Omega Timeline

Species: Skeleton (Demigod)
Gender Female(Lux)/Male(Starcross)
Height: 5'8 (Lux)/4'6(Starcross)

These 2 are in the same universe as Dead!Radier and Dead!Palette Roller are in.

We may have had 2 parents that gave us life, but you are the one we need, father.-Alpha!Lux

I don't care what our other parent was like, I will fight him to protect this place.-Dead!Starcross

Alpha!Lux and Dead!Starcross are the children of Dead!Dream and Alpha!Cross. The both of them were created by a fight between each other within the Omega Timeline.

Backstory:

The Omega Timeline, it is a realm where the survivors of different Alternate Timelines and Alternate Universes go to when they have no where else for them to go. And yet...within the Omega Timeline...there was a fight. Dead!Dream is facing off against a version of Sans known as Alpha!Cross, a much more stronger version of the origami Cross. The reason why Dead!Dream was in the Omega Timeline, fighting Alpha!Cross, is because of the fact that Vape decides that if Error and Ink will not be involved in this plan of his that he is making, than he will involve Alpha!Cross, due to how skilled and powerful he is, not to mention his ruthlessness. So Dead!Dream, following on the orders of Vape, came to try recruiting Cross.

But Cross refuses to be kept down and to follow Dream, and this results in Dream and Cross fighting against each other. Blades clashed, chains and barbed wires thrown at Cross, bones and blue magic, Cross and Dream continued to combat against one another. However, during this form of combat, when Dream and Cross clashed against each other, and Dream used his chains, with Cross using his Blaster, it caused such a powerful explosion that it made the entire area explode. But Cross took this chance and critically injured Dream with his blades and nearly amputated his limbs off, along with his nearly attempting to decapitate his head. He is only alive because Dream got out of here. But after that...a ball of fire, made from the mixed magic of Dream and Cross went down, and Cross caught the ball of flames with his barehands. It than formed a face, and continues to shout out, 'daddy' to Cross. It didn't take Cross a long time to realize what this is. This is his child of both Dream and himself, and it has been formed.

Deciding to make sure that another Dead!Dream does not grow up, he decides to start acting like a parent, and tries all he can to make sure that she has a good life. He raised the his daughter, who he named, Lux, and does all that he can to try and make her a good girl. And Lux grew up as a very kind girl. However, a few years later, Dead!Dream decides to make a second attempt, and luckily, Cross was able to hide Lux. When they both fought against each other, Dream is a bit more stronger and skilled than last time. But so was Cross, who readied himself for this moment. And during their next clash, Dream and Cross channeled their magic into their blades, and made a powerful explosion, and Cross, once again, tried to use that tactic, only for Dream to avoid the attack and try to stab Cross in the shoulder. He succeeded, but Cross than backhanded Dream in the face, before using his Blue Magic to slam him down into bone spoke, forcing him to flee again. And during all of this...Cross' second child, a son, was born. And Cross, knowing that he will need to fight against Dream on even grounds someday...decides to take his second son, now called Starcross, into the family, and raised him to fight. While he hates doing this, he knows that...one of these days, he will die, and the Omega Timeline will be unprotected. He will leave behind someone...to protect the Timeline.