Joash

Nicknames

Gabriel's First Son
Gabriel's Heir
Flame Prince
Prince of the TransVoid
Void Prince

Date of Birth: Unknowm

Place of Birth: TransVoid

Species: Polothorn
Gender: Male
Height: 196
Weight: 4,055

My father has done all that he can to keep the TransVoid safe, and has ruled the Void to ensure it is free. I will do whatever it takes to make my father proud and take over when he falls. Now feel my burning wrath!-Joash

Joash is a Polothorn, and is one of the strongest Polothorns in existence. He is the firstborn son of Gabriel, and is chosen to become his heir, if his father were to ever disappear.

Backstory:

Gabriel, born from fire, was once so powerful the he once rivaled Sol at one point early in life, but now Gabriel stands alone and sits on his throne deep in the abyss of the TransVoid. He is being of unimaginable power and is powerful that his flames are said to never burn out or even ember. His flames are only rivaled by that of Avalon himself, but even then the demon prince stands alone as one of the strongest in the TransVoid.

Both alongside his succubus sister, named Helatory, both of them the demon siblings had risen and been given form during a time when the Angels of the TransVoid sought to rule it, under the leadership of Zarla. Both Gabriel and Helatory fought back against the TransVoid Angels, in an effort to try and regain its freedom, and due to their immense power, both Gabriel and Helatory were able to succeed in such a task. Zarla attempted to fight back against the 2 Demon siblings, but Gabriel proved himself to be a bigger threat compared to the both of them, and thus, both Zarla and Gabriel fought against each other in a very harsh duel of agony, a duel that will determine whether the TransVoid will be liberated from the control of the Angels, and be free by the hands of Gabriel. But Gabriel proved himself to be a lot stronger than expected, and thus, is able to push back Zarla. However, this would not be the end of Zarla's reign, for she decided to continue to fight, not in a battle, but in a war. She gather her Angel armies, and unleashed them onto Gabriel and his sister, in order to secure her rule in the TransVoid. But unbeknownst to Zarla, Gabriel and Helatory also had assembled an army of their own, one filled with the newly made TransVoid Demons, and they are also ready to liberate the TransVoid from the control of the Angels themselves.

The battle was force, as both sides are fighting with all of their might, and are winning for the sake of their leaders and masters of their kind. But Gabriel, underneath his leadership, was able to push back the Angels, liberating the TransVoid and its sections, one by one, as the TransVoid Angels began to lose the battle. But Zarla does not give up, as she does all that she can to try and stop Gabriel, only for Gabriel to fight back, and when all is said and done, Gabriel is able to win. But Zarla was able to flee, before Gabriel can land the finishing blow in the Archangel. But it matters little to Gabriel, as to him, when Zarla fled and never was able to return, he consider this a great victory for his kin, and the TransVoid's freedom, and thus, he made sure that the TransVoid will forever remain free from the reign of the TransVoid Angels.

And so, as he became the ruler of the Void, as well as the Demon Prince of Flames, he made sure that the TransVoid will remain liberated and not enslaved by Zarla and her kin. But this would not be the last battle that Gabriel would have to go through, as he would be forced to go into countless battles without any way or being able to get a rest from them. And thus, he wound he forced into countless battles against other Beings, such as MalesGrow, Malware, and many of the hostile TransVoid Beings that dare threaten the existence of the TransVoid itself. But most importantly is MalesGrow, due to how cruel and dangerous he is. While he is not as strong as Gabriel, due to the fact that Gabriel is far stronger than him, what makes MalesGrow dangerous is his immense cruelty and his dangerous levels of intellect. Even though Gabriel is intelligent, that is only in fighting and how to be a king, and that is it. But MalesGrow, he is intelligent in manipulation and can use his intelligence in ways that Gabriel has not done so before, nor has he practiced them in a way such as this before in life. Because of this, this made Gabriel weary and careful of when he does go against MalesGrow, as he has no idea what tricks he has up his sleeve when that happens. He is very careful with him, but than, one day, MalesGrow decided to come and fight him, and he is not alone. MalesGrow had also gained the assistance of Malware at his side, and due to Malware's ability to decay, this made Gabriel be very cautious, and he began to fight against 2 of some of the most dangerous TransVoid Beings to ever exist.