Unjustly!Error

Nicknames:

God of Destruction
Forced God of Destruction
The Balancer
Erratum
The Black Demon

Touchy-Baka
Anger Management Mascot
Destructive Defender

Date of Birth: 4th April, XXXX

Place of Birth: Anti-Void

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4
Eye Color: Blue, Yellow, White.

This takes place in an alternate FGoD Multiverse, where Error survives his ordeal from a fused transformation, and becomes powerful in his own way.

I used to think that it is too late for me to break free from fate's strings, that I would not gain my freedom. But now...now I have been proven wrong. And after what has happened...I am going to make sure...you pay for all that you have done to me, Ink.-Unjustly!Error

Unjustly!Error is a version of FGoD Righteous Error from another Alphaverse, but instead of becoming a Polothorn like his original Righteous self, he became strong in his own way, in the same way that his master did it.

Backstory:

The multiverse started out with only one universe, that being UnderTale, but unbeknown to Fate, there existed a second AU that formed on its own, called Alphatale, which had been destroyed before Fate could see it. Finding it too empty, Fate created her "true child", Ink, to fill the emptiness. She whispered to him lovingly, telling him that there was limited space and he could create, but only up to that limit if he didn't want the multiverse to collapse. When he ignored, forgot, or didn't hear her warning, he went on a creating spree, filling the multiverse to a dangerous point.

When too many universes exist at once, they get crammed together in the limited space of the multiverse and continue growing until the eventually bump into each other and pop. Like bubbles in a container. Fate adores Ink, and fails to reach him or to make him stop his behavior. And so, Fate decides to come up with a solution. Looking at Aftertale, an Alternate Timeline version of Undertale, she sees Geno, who is doing a DT experiment, and seeing that he is about to back down from it, Fate controlled Geno, and made him commit a big mistake, which sends him to the Anti-Void. Learning from her mistake, she began to scream his purpose into him, which drove Geno mad. He held his head, as he tries to block and learn the screams, only to become more and more louder, and than...after so long...the Anti-Void, along with Fate's own screaming, began to change and corrupt Geno's entire existence. His bones began to turn black, his right eye socket began to heal, his eye sockets began to show blue tear-like markings coming down, with Geno, beginning to glitch from 2 corruptions invading. And on that day, Geno had erased from existence. On that day...came the God of Destruction. The god, having lost his identity, tries to make a name for himself...and seeing the signs all over his body...he decides in what his name will be...Error.

On that day forth, Error was forced to destroy. While he did his purpose, having successfully destroyed just enough universes to make it half empty, he does not like what has happened to himself. In fact, all he ever wanted, was to live his own life, and Fate took it away. While he does not remember who he once was, he does know that Fate turned him into something that he does not want to be. From that day on, he is forced to fight Ink and his allies, and than, he is forced to fight the very Multiverse that he is trying to save. His body would give in and break, but he would never die. And at this point...Error couldn't take it anymore, and did not want to continue on. He just wants to be free and live his own life, and try to return home again. But Fate kept her grip on him, and thus, it became clear to Error. No matter what he does, he can never escape the Fate that he is in. And thus, he resigned to this Fate, but still dreams of finally being free from this.