Eros

Nicknames:

Omnipotent's Son
Prince of Lust

Date of Birth: March 16th

Place of Birth: TransVoid

Species: Polothorn
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0

I'm kind of curious as to how my father deals with these things.-Eros

Eros is a Polothorn that resides in the TransVoid. He is the son of Omnipotent and Vendevras, and lives with his father when he found him.

Backstory:

During his time in the TransVoid, Omnipotent had been traveling from section to section in order to find some answers about this place. He had made a contract with an entity named Islothorn, and gained the Omnithorn State, but he is very curious as to what this place is, as there is still much more to see for him. However, during one of his travels, he want to a location that he never thought that has never went into before. It is a planet that is lined with chains and even has 3 other ones chained to it, and near the center of the planet, there exists a temple, beautiful and alluring in design. But Omnipotent was also believing that there is something else in there. And sure enough, the TransVoid being that resides there, came. Coming out of the temple, is a blond woman, and while her mouth is odd, similar to that of a ventriloquist dummy, she was still very beautiful, with her blond hair and blue headband atop her head and wearing a blue dress. This is none other than Vendevras, a TransVoid Being that feeds on lust, and is known to bed and fool around with men that enters her home.

When Vendevras notices Omnipotent, who tries to leave before it gets out of hand, Vendevras appears before Ares, stopping him from even attempting to leave the home that she resides in, and is very interested in Omnipotent's presence, as this man was not unlike any other. Than, Vendevras uses her power to entrance and seduce Omnipotent, who fell under her temptation, so much that he cannot think clearly, like someone else has taken the driver seat of his body and control his actions. He has no idea what is happening to himself, as he felt bundled lose control over his own body, the Book of Eyes dangling in his hands, and it is taking a tiny bit of Omnipotent's will power to not get it out of his hands. But as Vendevras grabbed onto Omnipotent's hand, and pulls him, he accidentally dropped the book, as it fell onto the ground, undamaged, but unnoticed. And it is there that Omnipotent is taken into the temple of Vendevras, and he began to live there for more than a few decades.

But these few decades are very toxic and angry for Omnipotent and Vendevras, although Omnipotent most of the time, and there are very few happy moments in this manipulated relationship with Vendevras. During one of those moments, Vendevras manage to bed Omnipotent, and unlike the other males, Omnipotent is strong enough to do something that many of the others do, gave her a very good feeling, due to how immensely strong he is. And this was during his final year of being with Vendevras. After that, during the day that he leaves from the TransVoid, he had to use all of his willpower to leave and never come back, and thus, he rushed out of the temple as fast as he could, grabbed the Book of Eyes off the ground that had been laying on, with plants wrapping around it, and escaped, vowing never to return to this place ever again in his entire life, and vowing to never fall in love.

However, when he left, Vendevras was impregnated with Omnipotent's child, and thus, held it in her body. The child laid inside of her body for a very long time, as she hugged her stomach, which held her baby. She looks down and stroked it, as she wonder how the child would look like when it comes out of her body.

Then, after a very long time, after 10 months, Vendevras gave birth to a boy, who he names Eros. The body looks surprisingly human, and does not have his mother's dummy-like mouth. But instead, he has human-looking mouth and teeth. He also has a left eye that is Vendevras's eye, and a silver colored eye on the right. However, the third eye, with Eros has inherited, is currently closed and is hidden. But Vendevras didn't care about that, and she raised her son as much as she can, as well as teaching some pleasurable stuff when he begins to grow up. However, when another man showed up, she loses interest in taking care of Eros and instead sleeps with the male as a result, and at this point, she lost interest in taking care of Eros, even ignoring him as a result. But Eros felt curious, as he began to walk around, and go from planet to planet, and then, went onto the same planet that his father, Omnipotent, had left the book of eyes with. He than looks down, and it is on this planet that Eros used his powers for the first time, which he had inherited from Omnipotent. Eros used the Eye of Kronos and looked back into the past, and it is here, he gets to see what his father looks like, a skeleton with 3 eyes, the third one on his forehead that is colored red. He saw him take out a book, and used the power of the book to escape from the TransVoid. Looking at this, he than began to wonder if he can escape from the section of the TransVoid that he is in. He closed his eyes, and focused on his power, and before he knew it, he teleported out of here, out of the home of his mother, and into a section of the TransVoid. And the section that he went to, was where Omnipotent was in, with his adoptive daughter, Sandhya. When Omnipotent saw Eros, who was confused as to who he is, since he has never seen him before. But when Eros opens his third eye, which is red, like his father, and seeing the blond hair and blue eye, it didn't take long for Omnipotent to realize, that young boy is his son.