Pocki

Nicknames:

The trickster being
Chaotic madman
Unaligned deity
Immature Nuisance
Being that should not have existed
Mischief bringer
The Liar Being

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: TransVoid

Species: TransVoid Being
Gender: Genderless
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Eye Color: Varies

Where's the fun in causing all the mayhem throughout all of existence, especially since it gives me a huge smile on my face!-Pocki

Pocki is a TransVoid Being that has existed for a very long time; and is by far the most chaotic and mischievous of them all, using his powers to cause a lot of irritation to all of those that he wants to target.

Backstory:

It is unknown where Pocki came from and how they was created from the TransVoid. Some day that they are born from the war between the Angels and Demons, where the resulting energies, as well as the various Cosmic Essence of the TransVoid Beings were made in such as disorderly way that it made him. Others think that they were born when the concept of Chaos was born inside of the TransVoid. People even believe that he simply just appeared by another TransVoid Being. But even so, no one could figure out what they are, or why they're here.

What is known is that Pocki is a very uncontrollable and unpredictable TransVoid Being, possibly the most unpredictable of the other Beings that resides in the TransVoid. They are so unpredictable, that nobody it has any idea who's side that Pocki is on, and that is if they have a side at all. As in one instance, it caused a lot of grief to an evil TransVoid Being, and then, in another instance, they gave a lot of grief to a good TransVoid Being, and in both cases, they are done without reason whatsoever. But as it continued his mayhem inside of the TransVoid, the denizens of the TransVoid leant that Pocki does not have a side that he is with. The truth is that it does not choose one nor considering being in one. Instead, it is in a side of his one, in the side of being chaotic to both side, and thus, in the side of neutral, to an extent, as it messes with both the good TransVoid Being and the evil TransVoid Being, and on both sides, even manipulated them with a plan that he wants then to do, only for such a plan to blow up in their faces and causing disaster to them. He even did this to both Gabriel and MalesGrow, both very powerful and intelligent TransVoid Beings in their own right, and gave them a lot of grief in what Pocki had done to them both. That feat alone is enough for people to tell that what he does will be very catastrophic, and thus, they try the best that they can to make sure that they avoid him. But even that proved to be such a harrowing task, due to the powers that Pocki possesses. And due to this, even though the TransVoid Beings have been know to try and be careful, as well as do all that they can to stay away from him, Pocki always finds a way to to still cause trouble for the TransVoid Beings, and refuses to allow them to stay away from him. And thus, he will always find a way to make his fun happen, and bring his targets into it, and does all that he can to manipulate them. He has in this succeeded countless times over the years, and so far, despite the fact that many TransVoid Beings know when to see his signs, even trying to spot any sort of sign would be extremely difficult. And no matter what anybody does, no matter how much that they try to avoid him, they cannot escape from the mischievous and cunning mind of Pocki, the Chaotic Being.

Appearance:

Unlike many other TransVoid Beings, Pocki does not have a true form of his own, or at least, one that is unique to himself. And thus, in order to interact with the individual that he is speaking to, he uses his power to take on the form of those that he sees or chooses to take the form of at his own decisions. When he appears, he will usually speak on the form of those he speaks to, but can change his appearance to modify the one he is borrowing, so that people can realize that it is him.