NodeTale

This AU takes place in the story called Even Those of Cruelty turn Kind, featuring the more conflictingly good Ten no Kami.

During the time in which Ten no Kami had taken an interest in the Multiverse, desiring to make a world of her own, Ten's sibling, 92, grew highly interested in the idea of Aus and seeing the results of AlphaTale itself. 92 then got the idea to do the same as Ten and create a AU to rival that of their siblings: BioTale.

Unlike most AUs, BioTale was born in the TransVoid inside the book eyes and were conditioned for battle for many days and months.

Their mission is to take over and rule over all the rivaling Multiverses and bring down AlphaTale, due to the jealousy to their sibling 92 has placed a heavy price for the souls of Ten's creations and further more for all other AUs surrounding it too. BioTale has struck down many Multiverses in its time of being around.

Ten, along with Error404, Omnipotent, and Error had to fight against those creations, but they were incredibly tough to beat, as they made from inside of the TransVoid, and thus, the entities that are likely made of Cosmic Essence, which gave the denizens power unlike most have seen, except for those of the TransVoid, such as Ten herself. Ten was able to handle against them, but it took a very big toll on Ten's mind, as she knows that she cannot keep on fighting like this forever. The people of Biotale would soon take over and win against the Multiverse, and try to bring her and the others down. Because of this, Ten needs to think of a plan fast, so that they are able to go up against the denizens of Biotale itself. But the problem is that she has no idea how to deal with this, and how to counter Biotale, due to how powerful the AU is...until Error404 was able to come up with a solution for her, and he even tells Ten no Kami about what his idea is.

When Error404 went inside of the MainFrame, he had discovered that there is another part that is in the deeper parts of the MainFrame. And this type of part proved itself to be very important, especially when it comes to Error404's powers. The part is known as the NullVoid. The NullVoid is the Void that combines all Mainframe Pools from everything together sending them into a funnel of large strength and might. This is important, because according to Error404, the MainFrame and the NullVoid have a special type of power in there called the Nexus. The Nexus, as Error404 described it, is of absolute and infinite transcendence for it is above dimensional planes though the power of the Mainframes and more to make they're way to it eventually. The Nexus is a without boundaries though it lacks sentience it is a know for unimaginable things and has been noted as possibly being the source of all the power within the Verse and even rivals all on how powerful such a force. And if Error404 were to theorize, he believes that the Nexus may have been based off of the Cosmic Essence that Ten no Kami herself is made of.

Seeing the point that Error404 has, Ten finally came up with an idea. Since 92 has made Biotale inside of the TransVoid, one where it is safe from corruption, then Ten could make an AU of her own, deep in the most powerful part of the NullVoid within the MainFrame, one where. That way, the power within it would be enough to rival even Biotale itself, and that wound be at the absolute center of the Funnel. But Ten cannot do this by herself. She is going to need Error404's aid, as he is the one that is able to manipulate the Nexus to an extent. And Error404 agrees, especially since he is able to connect to the MainFrame, and thus, has some control over the Nexus itself.

And so, Ten no Kami and Error404 got to work, as then went to the very center of the NullVoid, and began to made the AU that would be strong enough to take on Biotale. The process was difficult, due to the fact that the NullVoid, especially at the center, is a large funnel of strength and might, the force at the center is at the strongest it ever is, and one wrong form of movement inside of the NullVoid is enough to send them down into the NullVoid itself, and they would rather not know what happens if they get sent inside of it, even though Error404 will just return back from death. But they persist, and they continue to make their work, after what must have been months of preparation, they are able to make the entire AU, one that is made entirely of the Nexus itself. Error404 took a minute to think of a name, and decide to give it the name, Nodetale, and Ten agrees. Then, they decide to make the entities that reside inside of the AU. The first character that they decide to make was a Gaster, similar to how 92 did it. But the Gaster inside of Nodetale has black bones, one red eye, one blue eye, and is wearing a dark blue cloak, with the hood covering the head, and hiding his face. The face can still be noticeable, due to the fact that the sockets and mouth are colored white. Node!Gaster, which is what he is then called, was then instructed to rule the underground for a little bit, until they get the other entities inside of Nodetale created. Gaster agree, and both Ten and Error404 continue to work, with Error404 manipulating the Nexus to make bodies, and Ten using the remaining code from Alphatale to make souls, as well as uploading their magic inside of said bodies, in which the souls are infused with the Nexus itself, granting them immense power.