Gamma!Sans

Nicknames:

Terror
Gamma
Frightening Defender

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Underground

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4

You should have ran to me when you first had the chance.-Gamma!Sans

Gamma!Sans is a version of Classic Sans that has absorbed the Terror Soul, and in doing so, he has become one of the most dangerous Sanses of all time, as well as one of the most ruthless ones to ever exist. Despite this, he is one of the most effective protectors of the Multiverse.

Backstory:

Gamma!Sans is an alternate timeline version of Sans, and the Alphaverse's answer to Ultratale's Delta!Sans, who has absorbed the Soul of Bravery. Gamma!Sans resides in an Alternate Timeline named Hypertale, and this alternate timeline follows the exact same route as Delta!Sans' Ultratale, which follows the exact same plot as Undertale. Like the 2 Universes, both Alternate Universe and original Universe, Hypertale takes place in a Genocide Run, but not by Frisk and their own choices. In fact, it is it by Chara of their own choice either. Instead, it is by an entity of unknown evil, that has taken over the both of them, and is using their body for its goals. Sans, in Hypertale, tries to fight the human, but the Human proved too strong for Sans to beat, and he is nearly killed. But than, he remembers something. During his time in Snowdin, while watching Papyrus getting killed, he remembered seeing a soul resembling Patience, but with an Aura of Terror. Thinking quickly, Sans took out a container that holds the Terror Soul, and absorbed it, in order to become Gamma!Sans, and fueled by the encouragement of the ghost of his friends to fight off the Soul's corrupting influence, Gamma and the Human fought, with Frisk even betting Sans to kill them, and Gamma kills Frisk, so that they do not cause anymore harm. With Frisk gone, and everyone else gone, Gamma decides to travel throughout the Multiverse, in order to protect them.

Appearance:

Gamma!Sans wears a white sweater with a black upside down Cyan-Colored V going across to the torso, black trousers, and black shoes. He has black liquid coming from his eyes stopping at the end of his chin. When not fighting or fighting, Gamma!Sans has white eyes, similar to the original Sans, but whenever he's serious in fights, his eyes turn into glowing cyan color, much lighter than the usual cyan eyes that Classic!Sans has. He has a floating heart that is if a bright cyan color and the upside down monster soul. In his hands is a scythe that is of a light cyan color, has a heart on each side of the flat blade parts, as Gamma holds it in his hands.

His his soul form, Ganma!Sans's entire body is covered in a glowing cyan color, with the exception of his eye sockets, nose and mouth, as they are white and has a visible white outline. The black liquid coming out of his eye sockets also disappear.

Personality:

Gamma!Sans is much more serious compared to Delta. Although Gamma!Sans can still jokes around, the jokes are rather cruel to the opponent, and he is shown to possess a terrifying cruelty within his mind. Of course, he is Cocky, but not in a genuine way. The reason he acts cocky is so that he can make a lesson think that he is simply being arrogant and is actually weaker than him, only for them to realize too late that he is a lot stronger than them. Also, he is not that emotional compared to Delta, but he still has some bit of it when he is involved in talking about Chara or Frisk, just in a much more subdued manner than Delta whenever he gets emotional.

Gamma!Sans loves to torture people and cause misery to those that are his enemies, and he will make sure that their experience to him will be the worst one that they have yet. He'll even use his powers in order to aid in the torture of making sure that his opponent suffers very deeply. However, despite his cruelty, he takes his duty of protecting the AUs very seriously, and is even friendly to other AUs whenever he has a chance to speak to them.