Deus

Nicknames:

The Trinity
Warlock
100

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Gender: Male
Species: Fusion
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies

DEUS!!!!-Deus

Deus is a fusion of Warlock and 100, the oldest and strongest children of the Astral Mother and the Void Empress respectively, and because of this, he is one of the powerful and one of the most dangerous fusions to ever exist, due to what he is capable of doing. His strength is so great that there is only very few that is capable of challenging him.

Appearance:

Like Warlock, there are so many forms that he is capable of taking on, with very few that that most notable, with the consistent parts of his forms being 100's DT runes, his red eyes, and his Jaws of Determination.

Personality:

Deus has the combination of Warlock's otherworldly, yet dual nature, and 100's constant rage and rampaging behavior. Deus is a being that is unpredictable as well as unwavering, for he is bent on fulfilling his goals no matter what happens, as well as possessing a very. Deus possesses a trinity sort of nature, being chaotic, tranquil, and raging, and due to his unpredictable nature, it is unknown what side he is truly on, for as far as anyone could tell, he seems to possess plans of his own that no one can truly pick up on.

Powers and Abilities:

Meta-Reality Warping: Deus is capable of manipulating and warping reality at a Metaphysical level.

Pathifery/Mentifery: Deus can manipulate reality through his own imagination, thoughts, or through various aspects of his mind, as well as through his emotions.

Unreality Manipulation: Deus can manipulate what is not real and bring it into reality.

Supreme Voice: Deus can create, command, bend, destroy, and distort absolutely anything and everything just by speaking it into existence. Although the word outside may sound like his name, what he means inside of the language he speaks in is what makes anything real.

Freedom: Deus is unrestrained and free from laws, rules, fate, predestination, concepts, limits, and other types of cosmic, spiritual, mental, physical and mystical jurisdictions, making him nigh-impossible to control and change, and is thus free from all laws of reality.

Outrageous Manipulation: A combination of the RAGE and Bizarre Manipulation, Deus has the capability to control the insane and outlandishly parts of his powers, with this he can increase his powers to unforeseen heights, with his emotions being able to skyrocket it even more then before. He can manipulate space-time at first, but then would be able to manipulate the borders or boundaries that separate reality, or in being able to manipulate concepts.

Cannon Planet: Deus' capable of creating a planet of cannons. He can fire a Civil War Cannon to destroy Eden Orbs, a Basilic that can destroy an Eden Tree, a Tsar Cannon that can destroy the Twisted Lnds, and a Schwerer Gustav that can destroy a Pond.

Puke Warriors: Deus can throw up warriors that are replicas of his opponents and can mimic them perfectly in strength and skills, and also uses their transformations, making them a bit more harder to take care of then before.

Tri-Blasts: Deus can fire beams, one from his mouth and a pair from his chest, in order to cause colossal and destructive damage. It is so potent and powerful that it can destroy half of the reality that Deus fired it at.

Existence Howl: Deus can howl with such dangerous force and power that he can cause an entire Eden Orb to shake, as well as cause cracks in the bones of the residence of said Eden Orb.

Reality Jaws: Deus' teeth are so sharp that they are without rival, being able to bite through anything.

Immortality: Deus is immortal, partially thanks to 100's DT, and is unkillable by any known means.

Toon Force: Strangely, Deus is able to utilize Toon Force, in which he can manipulate both himself and reality in cartoonish ways.

Claws of Determination: Deus' possesses red claws that are as sharp as his teeth, meaning that they're capable of cutting through anything that they attack.

Dominant Ensemble: Deus can bring in his opponents into the theory that is of the Ultimate Reality, "the supreme, final, and fundamental power in all reality." This reality is where abstract mathematics, science, and magic is under the control of Deus, who rules the entire place and changes it in anyway that he desires it. Deus here essentially traps someone in a space where all scientific outcomes, beginnings. middles, and endings under every different laws of physics occur.

Notes:

This is most likely the single strongest fusion of the Alphatale brothers, as it is made from the strongest Alphatale brothers to exist.

Like his Warlock Component, he is capable of creating Eden Orbs, with him being able to make 2-3 at the same time.

Like his 100 component, Deus can increase his power with emotions, but it is not simply just his rage, even though it can provide the most increase in his power.

Deus' alignment is currently unknown, as he is far too chaotic and unpredictable, especially since it is unknown which of the compartment influence Deus more.

Deus' teeth possesses limitless sharpness, being able to bite and pierce anything with his teeth, and can even bite Faker's arm.

Omnipotent is the only one that can understand what Deus is saying, mainly because he can understand what Warlock says.

Deus is said to be so strong that Faker will be stomped and effortlessly defeated by Deus

Due to Deus being a fusion of 100, who is an Amalgamate, and Warlock, whose species is simply defined as...Warlock, it is unknown what sort of species he is as a fusion.

Deus likes Neopolitan ice-cream.

Deus, like Warlock, has met with Prism, as well as met with Quantum404.

It is unknown of how far Deus' powers can go with his Outrageous Manipulation, although it can be assumed that his powers will be able to affect the entire Eden Tree as a whole.

It is unknown how Warlock and 100 are able to fuse with one another to make such a form like this, although it is likely that Warlock may have had something to do with it with his Reality Warping.

Deus is said to be so unpredictable that not even Himmsworth with his Omniscience can't keep track of what he is like, or of Deus' alignment.