Scion!Paper Crane

Nicknames:

Crane
Exul's apprentice
Void Emperor

Date of Birth: March 17th

Place of Birth: The Void

Gender: Male
Species: Void Monster
Height: 7'2

I shall be the one that uses the Void to help others.-Scion!Paper Crane.

Scion!Paper Crane is the apprentice of Exul, the first entity to be molded and born from the Void. Scion is the Alphaverse counterpart of Paper Crane.

Backstory:

In the beginning of his life...there was not anything there. There was the void. The void that has no end, no limit in the distance that it has, as well it is a place that is filled with nothingness, a realm of true nonexistence. However, inside of the Void, the Souls of Sans from Dead Timelines in different Alternate Universes began to appear inside of the void, and when they appeared inside of the Void itself. But when they appeared in the void, there came a very unexpected reaction. When all of the souls came together in one place, the countless shattered souls struggled to stay alive and to not die. And in respond to those desires, the Shattered Souls are merged by the void itself and molded, as they began to come and group together into one single spot. The moment that happened, a being from into nonexistence itself, an entity that resembles the skeleton name Sans, except that he is far taller, by about 7'2, and is wearing clothes that are molded from the void itself. This nameless entity, although fused with the souls of different Sanses, doesn't actually have a soul of his own to have.

When he is first created, Paper Crane began to wander around inside of the Multiverse that had been given form, as he tries to understand of know who he is. However, he took the position of being an unintentional destroyer, and has destroyed Alternate Universes, but only because he needs to survive, due to the fact that, due to the lack of a soul, he needs to feed on magic to sustain himself and his form. He cares firstly about survival, but he also cares of his desire in knowing his place in the existence that he has been given while forming inside of the Void. And thus, he began to wander around, to try and find answers in his life, and at one point. He even went to an AU with a Sans named Des, who had given him the name of Paper Crane.

He has wandered for 9 long years, as he searches for more and more answers, as time goes on. He has made a lot of encounters with other Sanses. He has met Error Sans when he was inside of a Universe that he is destroying, and is able to be erased, much to the irritation of Error himself. He has met Ink, who does not try and bother him, seeing that he is not a much of a threat as Error, and has even met Fresh at one point, and although both are parasites, due to the nature of Paper Crane's power, Fresh fears him so much that he has decided to try and stay away from him as much as possible. And at another point, Paper Crane has met a version of Sans known as Abyss from the undead Celltale AU. While normalcy Abyss would not want to be near a parasite, Paper Crane, due to his childish nature and his kindness, as well as not wanting to hurt others, Abyss decides to give him a hand in helping with Paper Crane when he starts to need to consume r magic again. Because of this, Paper Crane is the first Parasite friend that Abyss has made for the first time, and it is a very unusual friendship. Abyss has even helped him gain understanding on the concept of good and evil, and what causes people to do the things that they have done, and this is when they decided to meet up again in a different AU. Because of this, Paper Crane began to learn a lot and mature quite a bit.

However, even though he had gained knowledge of such stuff, he still has no idea of the place that he is in right now, and why in the world that he has given such an existence. He doesn't even know himself in a way. Because of this, he is confused and conflicted of his purpose. He was then teleported back into the Void, the same void that he had went to many times before whenever he has fulfilled his sustained e, but this time...it is different. Paper Crane is not along inside of the Void. Now, there is someone there. An entity that resembles Gaster, but has a left eye that has fused Infinity signs. Paper Crane questioned him on his identity, and the entity reveals himself to be known as the Man of Mysteries, or Exul. Paper Crane introduces himself, and reveals himself as an entity created within the void.