Corrupt!Infected

Nicknames:

Corrupted Sadist
God of Corruption
Nigh-Pure Agony
The Infected
The Broken Heart

Date of Birth: October 22nd

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Unknown
Gender: Skeleton
Height: 5'12
Weight: 1 Ton
Eye Color: Red (Left Socket) Black (Right Socket)

None of the Infected in all of the many Multiverses that exist out there, can match how powerful that I myself am, and I shall make your suffering all the sweeter.-Corrupt!Infected

Corrupt!Infected is a version of Infected, the first destroyer in the Alphaverse, as well as the whole many different Multiverses that exist out there. He is the second strongest Sans in existence.

Backstory:

Corrupt!Infected has the same backstory as the original. Long ago, he used to go by the name of Jacob. Carrying that name, he had been born by the Void Empress, alongside his brother Ares. Through being kidnapped by a woman that went by the name of the Astral Mother, he was subject to experimentation under her hand, a simple toy for her own pleasure. Through this, Jacob experienced true suffering like no other in the underground.

From each experiment, he grew more and more resilient to the pain. The torment and mental stress stuck with him, although the physical suffering had settled at once. He soon began to come up with stories in his own mind. A guardian, of sorts. A guardian to protect him, save him from all suffering within the world he had been pushed into. This had created Infected. Infected was a sort of relief for Jacob. He always used Infected as a way of comfort. An entity to look up to in his darkest moments. It was only until the last experiment that Infected had taken over his mind completely.

However, during the last experiment, after Infected had taken complete control over the body, unbeknownst to the Astral Mother, Infected is being watched. Inside of the Void, there is an entity that is one of the most dangerous entities to have ever existed. It is known as the Conduit of Corruption. Born from the Conduit of Darkness having forced himself onto the Conduit of Life, the Conduit of Corruption is an all-powerful and a very evil entity that is a both a Forbidden Conduit, and a being that had shown nothing but scorn for the entire 10 Realities as a whole. It was leviathan size and would be the first, Corruption soured existence with it's very presence and killed, corrupted and even rottened everything just by being around. However it's worse trait was the fact there was no true way to rid the world of it. The Oppressors eventually had to result in just letting it go, Corruption went about making many children and many abominations one of them being a unkillable source of darkness that was only known as "Vorty". It was eventually slain by a knight known as the Falklore, but the Conduit of Corruption survived, as only the body had been stained by Falklore, and not the soul and consciousness of the Conduit itself. The Conduit had observed the many different versions of Alphatale, and seeing a strong host in one of them, who does not have a Soul that usually is of the Conduit of Destruction, the Conduit of Corruption decide to take the chance to fill the gap that Infected now has. But since he cannot use a physical body anymore, he needs help. He commanded his children to take a piece of his soul off of him, one that is fit enough for Infected to be able to handle, due to not wanting to accidentally overpower his body with his Conduit Soul, and the children obeyed, as they tore off a piece of his soul that is enough for Infected to handle, with the one of the other children sacrificing their own bodies, so they their soul is able to fill in the gap of what was once a piece taken out of the Conduit of Corruption. And then, the Conduit of Corruption used his power to open a portal, and used his power to send the soul into the portal, that leads into the place of where Infected's soul is. One of the children took out the soul, or at least, tried to, but before it can do that, the Conduit Soul of Corruption than began to use its own power to consume the soul of Infected, while at the exact same time, The Conduit Soul of Corruption than took the place as Infected's new soul. Because it took and consume Infected's soul, it grew a tiny bit more powerful, which caused an extremely tiny strain in Infected's body. However, at the exact same time, Infected now gained an even greater boost in strength, as he than broke free, and began to wreak havoc on the underground.