Stellar!Astral Mother

Nicknames:

Gaster
Dear Mother
Void Empress

Date of Birth: March 11, ????

Place of Birth: Alphatale Void

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Female
Height: 8'0
Eye Color: Pink and White

No matter what happens to me, I shall make sure that my sons have a good life, even if it is makes my happiness unobtainable.-Stellar!Astral Mother.

Stellar!Astral Mother is a version of the original Astral Mother, and a less evil version of her original counterpart. While she is still manipulative and cold, she is not heartless, and remorseful, vowing to make sure Alphatale is revived, and to give her sons a good life for them to live in.

Backstory:

Stellar!Astral Mother's backstory reflects of the original. Like the original version of herself, The Astral Mother was born not too long after the discovery of how to control the magic. She lived her life trying to manipulate these traits and such on, but after years passed came down with no results. But that's when the Human war came. The war would go on for what felt like an eternity, but the Astral mother had a grand idea for a way to stop and possibly win the war. She grabbed one of the nearby rivers and began to experiment on it until she could give it enough magic to kill an army, but she didn't have enough magic herself so... she would go throughout the battlefield stealing the corpses of dead monsters... even her parents. soon the creature would have enough souls and magic to kill the human army, but without a big enough vessel, the fish would most likely die from pure energy exposure. So the Astral Mother scoured again looking for more bodies to use, until she came across a dead human nun, "Perhaps used for prayer" she thought to herself. The Nun's corpse was taken back to the lab for experimenting and soon after...the Mighty being known as Quenya was born and once brought to the battlefield slaughtered the human army. The monsters were victorious. After it of recovery after the fight, Astral mother would than make Quenya, her grand guard, with Quenya as a great example of what happens when a great mind mixed with willing subjects leads to, the Astral mother ran for Queen of the underground 14 yrs later. She lost unfortunately after months of debates and was forced to become the King's royal scientist. After 24 years of service, Queen Toriel died of labor, and a prince known as Asriel 'supposedly' died on the same night as well. The King was destroyed with grief and went weeks and months without ruling the kingdom properly. That was until the Astral mother came with some tea one day and decided to ease his mind...The King would die that same day. After 8 months of preparation, the Astral Mother was named the Queen of the underground.

The Astral Mother had many suitors in the past, but she was not interested in any one of them...until she met one, named William Peterson, who is a very handsome monster, and is known for being very wise. And thus, the Astral Mother made an attempt to seduce him. However, due to seeing how the Astral Mother treats her subjects without care, he flat out refused, catching her by surprise, as she did not expect that, nor what she prepared for that. However, when William Peterson did all that, the Astral Mother got back up from the ground, and decides that, she will do whatever it takes to have William's love. And thus, she began to try and do whatever it takes to seduce him, and even hang out with him, and this made William confused as to why she is so interested in him in a way such as this, but he does all he can to stay away from the Astral Mother, and mind his own business. But as the Astral Mother kept on coming to him, she finds herself being attracted to him more and more, due to William's stubborn attitude, and William, with some slight feelings, wants to go to her, but refuses, as he has no idea what will happen if he does that. But he remains determined to not fall for her. But unfortunately for William, he is beginning to lose places to hide, he feels himself not being able to hold it anymore, and after so long of trying to avoid her, the Astral Mother finally does it. She is able to charm William Peterson himself. But at the exact same time, she truly began to fell in love with him, instead of straight up lusting for other men. And thus, with William having given in, the Astral Mother for what she wanted, and was able to bed him for a couple nights, and those moments were so good for her.