Prime Conduit of Eternity, Lilith

Nicknames:

Lilith
Eternity
Fertility's Child.

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Eden

Species: Conduit
Gender: Female
Height: 6'2
Weight: Eternal
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Green

"You are just wannabe god, not a true God."-Lilith.

The Prime Conduit of Eternity, Lilith, is a new Prime Conduit that appeared, due to the Conduit of Fertility having given birth to her, who is said to give birth to a Prime Conduit every infinite eons later. From the very moment that she had been born from the Conduit of Fertility, she has already proven herself to be one of the strongest Prime Conduits to exist, being able to rival even Coi himself.

Backstory:

The Prime Conduit of Eternity was born from the Conduit of Fertility, who is one of the most gorgeous beings in existence, having been able to give birth to other Conduits in all existence. When she was born, the other Conduits that they must keep her existence a secret from the other Prime Conduits, for they have no idea what to do with her. So they decided to raise her under their noses, with the Conduit of Purification and Conduit of Ambition helping out in this sort of thing. It was a little bit difficult to try and take care of her, especially since as a Prime Conduit, she is exceedingly powerful, more so then countless other Conduits, but even so, they persisted and continued on in order to try and raise her and make her one of the most morale of the Conduits.

Growing up, Lilith, which was the name thar she was given when she was born, was a rather quiet and silent sort of person, but can be a rather shy girl to be with. But despite this, she got along swimmingly with Purification and Nolan, as well as Fertility, who she is the closest too compared to all of the others. She got along with some of the other Conduits, such as Lykoi Themis and Liminality, as the both of them are very pleasant and nice to her, even with Liminality being rather cold and distant in her ways. But overall, Lilith lived a very pleasant and very comfortable life, but of course, is not told of her status as a Conduit, at least until she grows up. And with her being the Conduit that embodies the aspects of eternity, she is continually growing in power at a very alarming rate, and because of this, so all that they can to make sure that the other Prime Conduits do not know of her, until she is an adult, in which she will reveal herself to them when the time comes.

As she grew up, she has a demeanor of being humble and kind, despite her almost quiet and maybe cold attitude, and although she is aware that her powers are beyond that of the others, she cares greatly for the lives of those that she sees as her family, and because of this, he undyingly loyal to them, wishing to do anything for them, but she does still desire to explore the worlds all on her own, with Purification and Ambition preparing that for her, as they do all that they can to help her with this. And being with them, Lilith could not have asked for better parents, as she continues to enjoy being with them.

After she grew up, she finally ventured all by herself, but did take the chance to say one last goodbye to them, as she goes off into parts unknown, as she goes around to explore and learn more about the existence and the world that she is living inside of. But during one of her travels, she had a fateful encounter of Coi, the Prime Conduit of Infinity, the last person that she expected to encounter. Although she has heard of him from the stories that the other Conduits said about him being one of the strongest Prime Conduits, as well as his arrogant attitude, the first time she met him in person, Coi proved that very much by belittling her. But Lilith did not care and just straight up ignored him, which annoyed Coi, even launching an attack to get a reaction out of her. He got a reaction, but not one that he had expected to happened, as Lilith fired an attack back at Coi himself, much to his surprise, her intrigue, as he decided to instigate a fight against Lilith, thinking that he can take her own. But the problem is... Lilith, due to being a Prime Conduit of Eternity, is able to keep up with match Coi, even being able to bypass some of his usual tricks, before she then pummels him down, their very battle causing the Eden Tree to shake. But before Lilith can do anymore damage, Grace, the Prime Conduit of Fate, who became aware of Lilith for a long time, stopped the battle and then instead, took the chance to reveal to Coi that Lilith is a newborn Prime Conduit, which finally got him to stop. Grace then takes Lilith by the hand and drags her along, as she and Lilith conversation with each other, in which Grace reveal to Lilith the purpose of the Prime Conduits, being the pillars of the entirety of existence. And meeting with the other Prime Conduits, she was unsure what to think, nor does she know if she can fit in, but with Grace encouraging her a bit, Lilith decided to take this chance and go out to try and be with the Prime Conduits and tries to play the role as such, even if it means she can do so to make the world of the Conduits safe.

Thankfully, with the guidance of both Grace and the Prime Conduit of Creation, who took it upon themselves to the and help her settle in as a Prime Conduit, Lilith began to get work in order to keep the stability of the whole Edensphere intact.

Appearance:

Lilith is shown to be a very tall female, although not at the same height as Coi, showing herself to hehe green hair that reaches down to her waist and purple eyes, and is shown to be wearing a dress that is black in color with white leggings, Lilith even is described as being beautiful, compared to even Grace, despite the fact that she is slightly older in terms of physical appearance.

Personality:

Lilith is shown to be the exact opposite of Coi. She is quiet, withdrawn, and is not loud. And also unlike Coi, she is not boastful or arrogant, as she is shown to be rather modest. She is also cold and focused, as well as being straight to the point, for she refuses to mess around and gets the problem fixed immediately. But despite how cold and how uncaring by she might act, deep down she truly does care, due to being raised by some very nice Conduits that gave her kindness for her whole life, mainly Purification. And as such, on the very rare occasions that she lets her mask down, she is shown to be kind, sweet, and caring, as she is shown to have an almost motherly attitude to those that she decides to show her kind self with, even taking care of them with nothing to gain.

Powers and Abilities:

Prime Conduit of Eternity: Lilith is the embodiment of Eternity, which grants her manipulation over the concept of Eternity as a whole. Due to this, she has gained a reputation for being the one newborn Prime Conduit to be able to face Coi.

Eternal Growth: Lilith has grown in strength and power for a very long time, ever since she was born. Her power to grow strong is so great that she can fight against Coi and can even win against him.

Eternal Loop: Lilith can use her power to make an Eternal Time Loop of some sort, which all but Coi and those above him cannot get out of.

Eternal Existence: Lilith, being the embodiment of eternity, is someone that can live past even the end, and can live even when the Edensphere is destroyed.

Eternal Control: Lilith has the power to control countless beings, even normal and Forbidden Conduits, with only the Prime Conduits being an exception. She can maintain control of them for in indefinite amount of time and make them do her bidding.

Eternal Force: Lilith can control any type of force, whether it is just a force of nature or a sort of invisible force that she herself can make for a variety of offensive and defensive powers thar she can utilize.

Relationships:

Conduits: The ones that has raised her since the beginning of her life, Eternity has gotten along well with most of them, with the most she got along with Purification, Ambition, and Fertility, her mother. Even after she had taken up her role to be like the other Prime Conduits, she never forgot how kind and accepting they were to her and made the world safe just for them.

Prime Conduit of Infinity, Ucagu Coi: Coi met Lilith when he decided to instigate a reaction out of her, resulting in Lilith beating him down with her power, which caught him by surprise. Although annoyed at this and even tries to get a reaction out of her, which usually results in her attacking him without an expression on her face. Despite this, he does harbor some degree of respect for Lilith for being one of the very rare few that can fight against him.

Prime Conduit of Fate, Grace: Grace was the first Prime Conduit that talked to her normally and spoke out to her with no conflict present. Although Lilith was a bit unsure what to think of Grace at first, she eventually bonded with her. The both of them have a mentor and apprentice relationship, especially in how she can be a Prime Conduit.

Prime Conduit of Creation: Creation and Lilith's relationship is the same as Grace, in which he acts sort of like a mentor of some sort to her in order to help with her powers, properly utilizing them a Prime Conduit should. Lilith always pays attention to his lessons and takes them seriously.

Notes:

Lilith is the only one to best Coi compared to other Prime Conduits, although can still be beaten by him.

Lilith likes vanilla frozen yogurt.

Coi and Lilith are often mistaken as lovers, but Lilith will attack anyone that dares to make such a comment, regardless if she is here to notice that or not.

Lilith can sometimes sleep rather late.