Delios (Forced God of Destruction)

Nicknames: Delios

Date of Birth: Unknown
Place or Birth: Alphatale

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 7'0"
Weight: 199 lbs
Eye Color: Black

I have to protect everything i see as important, but WOWIE do i need a break!-Delios

Delios is a Papyrus that was created by the Astral Mother, meant to be loyal to his brother, Ares, also known as Omnipotent!Sans.

Backstory:

Delios was created just like Undyne but was designed to be all-powerful to keep others from rising against them. The only way to do this however was to inject the living lifeblood into Delios himself not only making him the most Alphatale like characters that could ever live but also making him pretty much a demi-god to others who didn't have his similar traits or strengths. Once he was created his first task was to defeat Undyne and the Humans which he did with little effort.

Delios later on once Jacob and Ares arrived would be tasked with taking care of Ares's every need. Delios fought a lot and that meant he needed someone to train with, He came across Red who seemed to need some training themselves so he began to spar and train Red until they too were close to what Delios was. Delios during AlphaTale's destruction decided to embark on his quest before everything went to hell, so he wouldn't be there to help anyone who needed him.

However, although Alphatale was destoryed, a Polothorn of MalesGrow, going by the name of Ten No Kami, revived him, along with most of the other members of the Alphatale AU, which allowed Omnipotent and Area to reunite with one another, although he deeply hated Infected due to what he has become. In spite of this, Omnipotent and Delios, due to their close relationships, became inseparable, with Aurora and Lucy, the other 2 most important people in his life, also joining in with Delios due to having been revived as well. And this time, Delios does not plan to let them go from his life again.

Appearance:

Delios appears to be a tall skeleton with a brown scarf and body Armour. He also has the Astral Mother brand on his right side of his armor.

Personality:

Delios still has many traits of what makes Delios a Papyrus, but with a tad of a darker tone to his character. He had began to change his tone as a person due to his involvement in everything, and found his life to be quite meaningless as he went about his time, only training and the occasional timeline mix up. Delios has always been jealous of his brothers for their ability to gain the Astral Mother's affection so he shut himself away from them alot of the time.

Powers and Abilities:

Bone shards: Delios can shatter thousands of bones and turn them into shards of bone, only to fling thousands of those shards right back his opponent causing massive and permanent damage.

Bone Tower: Delios can build a Tower of bones around his opponent and then sending it falling on their head dealing a massive amount of damage.

AlphaTale Meteor: Delios can rip whole chunks of land out of the ground or anywhere really and build them up with bones and blasters alike until they reach an unimaginable size, to which he then sends it hurling down.

Alpha Blaster: This Blaster was imbued with pure alphaTale code and would only do incredible damage to those with it. (Original info: Deals an astonishing 900 to 4,000 damage.)

Alpha Resistance: Enables Delios to survive any attack so long as he's still connected to Ten no Kami

Damage Exchange: If Delios survives a large attack he has the ability to dish it back 30x Stronger than what he got hit with.