Redemptive!Ink

Nicknames:

The Redeemed Creator
Squid
Destructive Creator
Lying Painter
God of Creation

Date of Birth: April 15th

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Skellinkton

Gender: Male
Weight: 134 pounds
Height: 3'8
Eye Color: Purple

Takes place in Remoseful!Ink's Future

I may have done many bad things in life, but now, I am going to end it, now that I can finally feel.-Redemptive!Ink

Redemptive!Ink is the future version of Remorseful!Ink, after he had finally proved himself that he is now a genuinely good person after all that has happened. He is now one of the strongest protectors in the Alphaverse, and the only one to have redeemed.

Backstory:

It was not easy, having to try and prove that he really has changed for the better, due to Ink's actions from that day. Ever since that day, when he turned into a host for the Unnameable, he has never forgotten what happened, when he heard the cries of rage, hatred, and fury from the inhabitants of the Multiverse, how much they had hated him, how much that they had wanted him dead, and how much that he should have suffered for what he had done, especially in the Omega Timeline, who absolutely hates him for taking away so many AUs and lives for what he had done, after seeing his true self, as extremely selfish and cruel, caring very little of the AUs and sees them only as a source of entertainment and objects to consume to increase his power. He had spent so many days, so many months, to try and change that, to try and redeem himself for what he had done, so that he can show the Alternate Universes, to show the entirely of the Alphaverse, the ones that are still innocent, how sorry he is. But the AUs stopped believing him as a result of what he had done, working as the Unnameable's partner, even though what is happening inside of his mind is a lot more complicated than that.

Ink landed in an unknown AU, and he felt like he should hurt give up while he is at it, but than, an elderly monster came to him, and could tell that he is from the Multiverse, but does not recognize him, due to this AU being new, and it was none one that Ink had created. When the person asked Ink for his name and why he is here, Ink says his name, but does not state his purpose, due to the fact that, he feels like he should do this on his own. But the person was persistent, even revealing his awareness to the AUs, and that is when he began to tell him of why he is here, and admits that he gave up, mainly because he realize that he deserves it. However, the elderly monster, although he seems innocent, sat down next to Ink, and admits that he himself has done terrible things in his life, but he changed it because he realizes what it has to the few people that he has been close to. He tells Ink that, if he truly cares about the AUs this time, than he shouldn't give up and prove that he truly had changed. Ink thought of this, before nodding, and parts of into the unknown.

Ink than continues to fly around, as he venture throughout the AUs, when he sees that the Astral Mother has decided to attack the Omega Timeline. Reacting quickly, he enters it, and hits the Astral Mother, now determined to prove that he truly had changed. The battle is immensely fierce and brutal, due to how powerful the Astral Mother is, despite Ink's own massive power boot, but eventually, Ink succeeded, and sends the Astral Mother to an unknown location, and it is here, that everyone finally believed Ink. It's here, that Ink's a protector again.

Appearance:

Remorseful!Ink possesses the same appearance of Hollow!Ink, meaning that all of his clothes are now white, including the shoes, the shirt and jacket and pants, with Ink now gaining purple eyes that never change shape and color, now locked in a purple color and normal circular shape, as well as the black splatter of paint on his right cheek. On Ink's hands, is a Paintbrush that has a handle that is black in color, and the brushing part of the paintbrush is now white, and Ink, now possesses an expression of calmness and ours content, looking like a man that has been able to finally forgive himself after what just have been so long. He has kept sash with the Emotion Vials which he had regained king who, though they are empty, and are simply used to show that Ink is truly himself again. He is now wearing long black gloves with the sleeves gone, and has a black scarf instead of the white one he had.