Ido

Nicknames:

Geno
Polothorn Destroyer
Glitched Demon
Anger Management Mascot

Date of Birth: April 4th

Place of Birth: Anti-Void

Species: Unknown
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4

To destroy the the Universe that you are are trying to end, you need to appreciate the lives that existed while it had lasted enough.-Elevated!Error.

Ido is a version of Righteous!Error. This specific type of Error has a history similar to his other self, wit one major difference. After he had ended the B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y transformation, while the transformation ended, unlike last time, Error had just enough limited time to stay alive, allowing him to do the most unthinkable action ever known, except by a version of Error404 from a different multiverse.

Backstory:

Ido shares the exact same backstory as Righteous!Error. he was originally the Classic version of Sans, having turned into Geno, and than messed with his Determination, leading him into the Anti-Void, turning him into Error. When turning into Error, he lost all memories of who he once was, and attempted to make a name for himself in the wake of what he has become. Through his interactions with the AUs, has lead him to believe that they are disgusting and an abomination, and thus, with his destructive power and the ability to manipulate code, he became the Destroyer of AUs. But one fateful day, he met Error404, and saw that like him, Error404 attempted to make a name for himself, despite the fact that he has power far more immense than even Error himself. Error, with one act of compassion, decides to bring himself in as Error404's apprentice, and worked together to accomplish their goals, and to bring back Alphatale.

Throughout the 2 years of being with Error404, Error has gone through a lot, he has faced off against Ink, the protector of the AUs and his rival, he would face off against Infected, the first destroyer, which nearly killed him, and through the aid and help of Error404 and his rigorous, he began to learn to make some new strings of his own, which aided him in his help against the forces of the Alphaverse.

However, the one thing that has completely changed Error's life, is when he and Error404 have been forced to fight against the Unnameable, which had been released into the Multiverse, and forced Error and Error404 to fuse with each other. The transformation was so powerful that it is able to kill the Unnameable in a single attack that is strong enough to destroy it. However, when that happened, Error had lost his life in this act, and died from it. Or...so everybody thought. While it is true that the transformation would kill one of the components that had made this transformation, in Error's case, due to having grown more powerful than usual, he is able to stay alive. However, he knew that it would not be for long, for he has only 40 hours and 4 seconds to live, and thus, he needs to make his time quickly so he can continue to survive. As Error began to think and try to do something, he then remembered something. Before the Unnameable had came to him, he had been given a vision, of an alternate Multiverse where Error404 had eaten and consumed the flesh of a God of the Unnameable, named Sol, just to become strong enough to resurrect Alphatale and protect it with every single part of his might. Error, needing to do this, decided to make a portal to where Sol resides in, and luckily, he managed to find a way to stay out of sight, as he than used his strings to tear of pieces of the Unnameable God's flesh, and consume it. And as he consumed it, he began to feel changed, and he than began to feel like there is something that is beginning to overpower him. However, this is also a part of his plan for his next phase. He will connect himself into a dimension much more Higher than the MainFrame, and surpass Error404 in his own way, so that he does not need to rely on this mere body thar Error himself possesses. And it is something that would be normally impossible for someone as strong as Error.