Blend!Ekon

Nicknames:

Multiversal Janitor
Cleanup guy
Storage dude
The Weakest Son

Date of Birth: December 19th

Place of Birth: Anti-Void

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4

Ekon is born within the Shipchild universe.

Ekon belongs to his creator, Yōichi.

Hopefully the mess will be much more less messy than last time.-Blend!Ekon.

Ekon is the newborn son of Ink and Error, after a fight that was resulted into an end when the Inkmation and the PoloError collided some attacks with each other, resulting in the creation of Ekon.

Backstory:

It is during the time of when Righteous!Error and Hollow!Ink are fighting against each other in combat, as Ink and Error punched and struck at each other with immense force and rage, due to them both having a fierce rivalry and hatred to each other. Error firing an onslaught of strings and Glitch Ray at Ink, with Ink making a bunch of stuff to create with his paint and firing an Inpasto Gun. But the battle was fierce, as Ink is putting up quite a fight against Error, especially since Error has grown stronger with Error404's training and the fact that he has the DNA of an Unnameable within his body, as Ink had the Soul of the Unnameable, and the worst part, as that Ink and Error are fighting inside of the Anti-Void. The reason is that Ink has become aware of the fact that there are 2 children of his own, as well as the fact that Error is hiding his other kids, such as Palette Roller and Stain, and thus wants to find them. However, Error, having became aware of this, is able to bring them into the realm of Error404, where they would he safe from their own parent, and where Ink will be the one to fight against him.

As the fight continues on more and more and more, Ink and Error began the feel immensely frustrated with the fact that they are now backing down, it the one still continuing to fight back against the other, even though this one is supposedly weaker than the other. Despite this, Error and Ink continue to combat against one another, even with the odds against them, with one of them outclassing the other in a fight, and yet, the both of them are somehow able to match each other in a fight.

But then, Error, in the middle of the fight, decides to call Ink out on his vile nature and what he had done, calling him out of the fact that he has betrayed the AUs that he is supposed to be protecting, and now, he has began to consume AUs. He than ended the insult in that, at the end of it all, Ink is no better compared to Error. At the end of it all, Ink has become a destroyer himself, the very same entity that he hates, with Error himself had been this whole entire time.

Being very angry at this, Ink got so mad and enraged that he began to morph and transform into the Inkmation, all in an effort to try and destroy him, as he than uses his power to try and destroy him. But Error, not wanting to be outdone, got so angry that he changed into his PoloError form, as the 2 Unnameable forms looked at each other, and they both charged up their most powerful attacks at each other, in order to try and destroy each other at the end of it all. But as the attack collided against each other, both of them are pushing back against each other with all of their might, in order to try and kill the other. But the power of these 2 entities are far too great, as the attacks pushed each other to the point where it had caused an explosion, first by sucking in the many souls that Error had collected over the years, and than, took in the form of an explosion that forced the Inkmation transformation and the PoloError transformation to end much more faster than it was supposed to be.

When the 2 Transformations ended, Ink and Error looked to see what had happened, as Error and Ink are shocked to see that a new entity had been made. Stunned at the sight that is before their eyes, Ink wanted to go and grab him, but he realized that the child's magic is nonexistent. And thus, seeing how weak he is, tries to kill him with an Ink Blaster. But then, the child's bag, which is wrapped around the waist, sucked in the Ink Blast, and this caught Ink by surprise. But before he can do anything about it, Error punched Ink as hard as he could and sends him into the portal.