Heimdall

Nicknames:

The Scarlet Lord
MalesGrow's Grandson
The Scarlet King's Son
Ten No Kami's Son
Pride's Commander
Scarlet-Eyed Heir

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: TransVoid

Species: Leviathan/Polothorn
Gender: Male
Height: Unknown
Weight: 265,000 megatons
Eye Color: Scarlet

Just like the Chapter that involves Baldur, this character has a father that is from a different Multiverse that is not related to Undertale or it's AUs, but from another franchise wthat is canon and well known. The father is also the same.

Controlling Existence is not a toy for anyone to play with, not even me.-Heimdall

Heimdall is a hybrid child of a Polothorn and a Leviathan, and is an extremely powerful being in his own right, and one of the most powerful in existence. He is the child of Ten No Kami, the Daughter of MalesGrow, and The Scarlet King, a dark Old God from the SCPVerse, as well as the half brother of Baldur.

Backstory:

Born from the Being only known as MalesGrow, Ten was born from a husk of women who had passed away far before she was even a fetus and yet they were born anyway. Ten is one out of thousands of siblings, so many that numbers are all they can go by with only one having a true name. Malesgrow was a very neglectful father and was only ever focused on getting bigger and ascending up the Being chain of power, even to the extent of devouring his own children. Ten after seeing their father consume hundreds of their siblings Ten made their escape from the TransVoid, after making a deal with demon who had lost a fight with another Being Ten got their hands on the Book eyes allowing them to travel to a distant world where once they entered it found a large white void just looking for something to fill it. Ten then began to use their mind and intense powers to perhaps somehow make a better family. Ten then created a pile of pink smoke as her first creation, the pink smoke didn't do much at first, but then Ten gave it thought and it then began to question everything causing Ten to destroy their first creation. Ten then began to think hard on what they wanted to do and then they heard a chime in the void and found themselves staring at the original universe of this mysterious place, They found Undertale, they stared and watched it knowing better not to mess with the only thing there, Ten found themselves back in the white void before now with a new goal, making a new world.

However, at some point in the past, she discovered that there exists another Multiverse, that has immense power, as well as another realm that is able to exist alongside the TransVoid, but for the Multiverse that it has on its own. The realm was known as the Tree of Knowledge, and although she is unable to access it, she is able to see what it looks like. And needless to say, it is as large and as vast as the TransVoid itself, except that it is only having one single section, whereas the TransVoid has multiple section of the Being that has made it their own home to stay.

However, as she is looking at the Tree of Knowledge, she sensed that there is someone there with her, and is watching her. She turns around, and she saw that there is an entity that is watching her. She looked...unsure, and even looked very weary, as she saw the entity the appeared behind her.

Having appeared before her is an entity made of darkness. He has an anorexically thin humanoid body, standing much more taller than Ten No Kami, and emitting blinding red light. His skin resembled that of a burnt corpse, his hands were gnarled claws, and possessed two great antlers behind his head and multiple eyes on his face. His mouth is very scary, and describe it as a red whirlpool of swirling screaming faces, and even has faces all over his body, they are small, and look as though they are trying to escape. He is also possessing seven mouths which spoke profanities, 7 eyes all over his body that killed anyone who looked into them, clouded by smoke and fire, and poured endless blood and released an endless inhumane scream. Ten No Kami floats back, but being a very prideful being she is, she think she can take him on. And thus, she acts all high and mighty, thinking that she can take him down. But the entity calls Ten No Kami a mere child, and claiming that she is nothing more than someone that he can use for his own desires, and claimed the she is a mere demigod, while he is a True God, and identifies himself as the Scarlet King. Ten No Kami, however, believes that she can take him down, and thus, goes out to fight against him. But the Scarlet King has lived up to its title and fights against her, and simply uses most of his power against her, but does not use all of it, for he has plans for her that he knows that he can use.