Altan

Nicknames:

Conduit of Rebirth
Deity of Reincarnation

Date of Birth: January 1st

Age: 9 years old

Place of Birth: Reapertale

Species: Conduit
Gender: Genderfluid
Height: 4'4

This takes place in the Multiverse that Vessel!Error's in.

Death is the ending, Life is the beginning, but most important of all, Rebirth is the cycle of both such concepts.-Altan

Altan is the child of the Sans and Toriel from Reapertale, and while they are said to be the Deity of Reincarnation, in actuality, Altan is the Conduit of Rebirth, and is one of the most powerful Conduits ever born.

Backstory:

A few of days after the wedding of Sans, the God of Death, and Toriel, the Goddess of Life, both baring the souls of the Conduits of their respective concepts, Toriel has began to act a little bit...odd. She began to look and act sick, as she is holding her stomach, and seems to be avoiding Sans for some reason. This made Sans concerned, and during one moment, he approached Toriel, and asked for her to tell her what's wrong. Toriel tries to assure to him that she is alright, but Reaper sees through those words, and told her that he knows that there is something wrong, and slightly begs for her to tell him what's wrong, even mentioning the change in her behavior. Toriel, knowing that Sans is a very persistent person, sighed, and took his hand, and touched his hand onto her stomach. It didn't take long to realize what this meant. Toriel is pregnant with his child. But how? They did not even do procreation. Sans called Alphys, and they both began to determine what happened. Apparently, Sans and Toriel didn't need to do procreation. As it turns out, due to their immense love towards one another, both Sans and Toriel's Conduit Soul ended up reacting to one another, with the special tiny fragments of their Conduit Souls mixing and merging into a new Conduit Soul within Toriel's body, which will make a new Conduit, meaning that Toriel is having a baby. At first, Toriel was a little bit scared of this, due to the dangers of Alphatale, and the fact that Ink could invade their universe at any moment. But Sans, not wanting Toriel to feel distressed, but his hands onto her one single hand touching her stomach, and goes to make sure that he will protect Reapertale with all of his life, so that their young baby could grow and have a good life, and refuses to let him get killed or consumed by what is out there. Toriel, seeing the determination and resolution on Sans' eyes, realized that she is not dealing with this alone, and thus, decides to get her friends to help.

During the months passing, Reaper would always be on the lookout for Ink or Infected, or anyone that dares to try and invade Reapertale, and at the same time, he goes back to Toriel, to assure to her that he is with her, along with some of Toriel's friends. And as the months came by, Toriel's stomach grew more and more bigger, as the baby continues to nurture and grow. Reaper even took the chance to feel the kick of the baby, which made him happy that Sans and Toriel's child is on the way. Papyrus and Muffet, 2 other people that Sans is close to, also tried to help out Toriel the best that they can, and Toriel is very happy that she is not fighting against this all on her own, and that there are other other people with her.

After about 9 months...the child was born, and they inherited both Sans and Toriel's features, with their Conduit Soul inside of their body, but this one being from the 2 Souls that Toriel and Sans have. Vowing to raise the kid, he decides to protect him at all costs, as well as he with Toriel, so that Ink and anybody else does not get their hands on them. And Sans and Toriel...after a little bit of a discussion...they decided to name the child...Altan, and Altan, grew up with their parents, for the past 9 years. Altan is mistaken for a God within Reapertale...but Altan is more than that. Altan...is a newborn Conduit, known as the Conduit of Rebirth.