Trans!Omnipotent

Nicknames:

Omni
Islothorn's Partner
5 Eyes

Date of Birth: March 23

Place of Birth: Underground (Timeline 2)

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Male
Height: 5'8
Weight: 40 Ib
Eye Color: Red, Blue, White

Noble Villains, Chaotic Heroes, they both have goals of what the benevolent desire.-True!Omnipotent

Trans!Omnipotent is a version of Omnipotent!Sans from an alternate multiverse. He is a more stronger version of his original counterpart, where he is able to master the powers of his Conduit, becoming a being of limitless willpower and immense might, and his partner, Islothorn, who he made a contract with, became Unnameable.

Backstory:

Omnipotent!sans used to resign in Alphatale and was known as Ares among them and lived in the laboratory of the Astral Mother along with his brothers William, Adam, Jacob, and Deilos. Deilos however was the only one of the four Omni had that hung around. Deilos and Omni's relationship with Omni got closer as the years grew on and Deilo's hatred for his other 3 brothers grew even larger over time. Deilos and Omni one day summoned to the underground laboratory of the Astral Mother. She asked for Ares to carry a book around with him, a special book, however. When asked of its content she simply replied "The Future" and she continued with her scheming after that. Deilos and Ares were the only 2 who lived in the laboratory with the Astral Mother and the 2 humans the other 2 had left a long time ago. Deilos shortly after Ares was given the "Future" he was assigned to always be by Ares side and guard him with his life. Deilos however obedient he has had a wave of anger inside him that Ares was aware of but never took the action of.

One day the Astral Mother asked for all the boys to get together to train together, William argued with the Astral Mother the whole time and Adam just spared with frisk while making idle banter and Deilos was focusing on Jacob but made no contact with him. After what felt like hours Jacob finally rose from where he was sat and then immediately charged at Ares with no warning and stabbed him right between the eyes with a sharp rock, the other brothers pinned down Jacob as Jacob screamed violently cursing and swearing at Ares and the Astral Mother. The Astral Mother took Ares to the sub lab to be healed and then threw Jacob away. She was just going to heal him, but instead, her bad intentions got the better of her, and instead she decided to mess with the boys' powers and body while he was under surgery. Ares woke up a year later with no real recognition of what had happened.

He awoke to find Deilos missing from his side and the alarm sounded and blaring all over the underground. Shortly after though the book on the desk next to him began to blare and shine a bright light and then sucked up Ares into it...

Time went by, moment by moment, second by second. Back and forth, he constantly was made to do things, without his own free will, strapped away from all forms and meanings of emotion. Eventually, he had been taken away from life itself. It was only a matter of time until he had returned to show the meaning of his name.

And Years later, Omnipotent reappeared, now much more stronger, and has became a very powerful Conduit known as the Conduit of Will, where his own body is tied to the amount of willpower that he has. And it is here that he manage to make a contract with a TransVoid Being known as Islothorn, who grew up quicker than the rest of his kin, and is one of the strongest TransVoid Beings to exist. And as Omnipotent became as strong as he is, Islothorn also became a bit more larger than ever before. And is able to somehow outclass the size of MalesGrow himself, and he is the second largest entity to ever exist in the TransVoid. He has gained an extremely good grasp on his powers, and is getting close to mastering his power as a Conduit, while at the same time, Islothorn is about to become an Unnameable as he continues to grow in size. But how this will affect Omnipotent's contract with Islothorn, it is unknown, although it is assume that it will make Omnipotent more powerful than ever before, and his powers as the Conduit of Will is going to handle the power of Islothorn very well, even when he becomes an Unnameable.