Jeremiel

Nicknames:

TransVoid Dreamer
Angel of Dreams
The Rouge Angel
Deity of Dreams

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place or Birth: TransVoid

Species: TransVoid Angel Being
Gender: Male
Height: 188 ft
Weight: 3,990 Tons

I am the Ruler of the Dream Domain, I am the king of the minds that I inhabit. I shall be the one to make sure you shall never keep me out.-Jeremiel

Jeremiel is a TransVoid Being, and is one of the more unique entities that resided in the TransVoid itself, and is a rouge TransVoid Angel, beings that are known to try and conquer existence itself.

Backstory:

A long time ago in the past, 50,000 years back then, Jeremiel is a TransVoid Angel, entities that are known to try and conquer the TransVoid. Compared to the other TransVoid Angels, however, he is rather weak, and unlike the other TransVoid Angels, he has no interest in trying to rule or take over the TransVoid. Bur despite this, he still stayed in the battle to aid the TransVoid Angels in trying to take over the TransVoid. However, he is a rather clumsy TransVoid Angel, and this made others think of him as a burden, and even Zarla, the leader of the TransVoid Angels, believes that he will get in the way, and thus, tries to force him to become strong, and even put Jeremiel through countless amounts of agony. Jeremiel claims that he wants to leave, so that he won't be hindered, but Zarla refused to listen, and tries to force him to become more and more stronger than ever before.

But Jeremiel wants nothing to do with Zarla, during one of the rare times when Zarla and the rest of the Angel army are gone, leaving him all on his own, Jeremiel used every ounce of his power to sever the connection that he has with Zarla, and when he did, he left the domain of the TransVojd Angels, and got out of here as fast as he can, knowing that Zarla and the others would sense it and try to take him back.

Jeremiel wanders around the TransVoid, as he wants to see what other purpose that he has besides being a soldier of an Angel Army, and has no purpose in wanting to fight in a pointless war. One that involves trying to conquer and trying to liberate. Of course, he is well aware of the TransVoid Demons and their desire to try and kill any Angel that comes in their territories, due to how much threats angels are to the TransVoid, but he wants nothing to do with the Demons, and instead, he just wants to be left to his own devices and wants to be left all on his own.

As Jeremiel traveled, he realizes that he has not had a single moment of rest before in his life. He has never once slept in his entire life. Normally, TransVoid Beings are unable to sleep, and can stay up for an indefinite long period of time, but the only time that they sleep is when they decide to sleep. And Jeremiel, he had not once slept in his life. He is rather curious to know what it feels like to sleep and take a nap. So, he finds a place for him to go to? And he lays down onto the ground, before he than closed his eyes, and decides to sleep, in order to see how it feels.

But when he slept, it is unlike anything that he expected. When he opened his eyes, he saw that, he is no longer in the TransVoid. Rather, he's in another realm. One that no other TrasnVoid Being had ever seen before. Yes, they are well aware of the other realities below them, such as the MainFrame, the Defiled Throne, and the White Horizon, they are well aware of those locations, even the Alphaverse and the original Undertale Universe, but this location, it is different, too different to even have its existence be realized.

This realm, it resembles Earth in Undertale, except that, it is not just in Undertale, it looks like it is a combination of every single AU in every Multiverse, even the ones that had been discarded. The Grass and Leaves are Multicolored, the sky is yellow, and the water is white, with a blood red moon and a sun that is shining darkness instead of the usual light. And in his perception, at the edges of his vision, the edges of his sight looks wavy, almost like he is underwater. This made Jeremiel surprised, as he has never seen a realm like this before.