Conduit of Ambition, Nolan

Nicknames:

Ambition

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Reality 7

Species: Conduit
Gender: Male
Height: 6'7
Weight: 196 lbs
Hair Color: grey
Eye Color: white

"I once thought of you as my brother, O'Brien. Now I see, I made a big mistake in believing you to be as such."-Nolan.

Nolan, the Conduit of Ambition, is the child of the Conduit of Knowledge and a monster from Reality 7, therefore making him the half brother of the Forbidden Conduit of the Cosmos, who is also the step-sister of the Conduit of Passion, O'Brien, who would betray the Conduits.

Backstory:

The Conduit of Ambition is born from the Conduit of Knowledge and the womb of a monster from Reality 7. Knowing that Death and the others will find out about him soon, Knowledge decides to leave his child in the hands of his lover, so that he can be safe from the Conduits for as long as he can, as well as so he can live to have a good life.

Nolan, while living with his parent, did in fact have a very good life with his parent, and although he did have some problems, he made it his ambition to make his mother proud, which made him be able to become successful at being able to get a job after he went to high school. However, after years of peace for Nolan, the Conduit of Power, Bastian, appeared and tried to destroy the home that Nolan lives in. Nolan, seeing this, tried to get Bastian to leave peacefully, but Bastian refuses, as he tries to destroy everything. His mother tried to step in, but Bastian attacked her and almost killed her. When this happened, Nolan felt enraged and decided to attack Bastian to protect his mother. And when this happened, Nolan used the full might of his power as the Conduit of Ambition, and fought against Bastian in order to protect his mother. Power tried to fight against Ambition, but Nolan was able to get the other hand somehow, and almost tries to beat him to death, but Walter, the Conduit of Destruction, was able to intervene, and reigned on Bastian, before apologizing to Nolan and the mother, before walking away.

As Nolan looked at the sight of what he had seen, unsure of what to think, the mother spoke to Ambition and decided to go home with him, because she wanted to talk to him about his mother and his past. This made Ambition confused, but he decided to listen when he and his mother returned home, and when the mother returned home, she explained everything to him, about his father, the Conduit of Knowledge, the Conduits themselves, and the reason as to why he had to leave him behind.

Nolan, upon knowing this, became distressed and sad at what happened, but the mother assures to him that Knowledge did it to protect him from the life of Conduits, for it is unforgivable and horrible in ways, and what he did, he did it because he loves Nolan and wants to give him a good life that could last for long time, even if it was not going to be forever. Nolan looked at his mother, and could tell that he is being truthful here.

However, as that happened, the door knocked, and the mother can tell what this meant. She realized that the Conduit of Death is at the door. She sighed and spoke out to Ambition that the Conduits are going to take him, and he should be ready for the cruel, unforgiving life that will be ahead of him. Nolan was scared, but for his mother's sake, he'll be brave. The mother and Nolan went to the door and opened it, to see the Conduit of Death present, with Knowledge also present as well, ready to take Ambition in. Nolan was not happy, but he decides to go, but not before his mother gave Nolan a locket to remember her by, which he tearfully accepted. After that, Nolan finally left with the Conduits, and his time as a Conduit began.

Nolan was a bit nervous, since he is not sure if he'll survive being inside of this new life or not. But as he went around, he did meet other Conduits that he was able to get along with. He met the Conduit of Life, who was kind to him, same with the Conduit of Purification and Conduit of Liminality, he met the Conduits of War, Conquest, and Famine, he met the Conduit of Truth, who is his stepmother in a way, due to the birth of the Forbidden Conduit of the Cosmos through Knowledge and Truth. But his closest relationship that he had was with Truth's son, O'Brien, the Conduit of Passion. And at the time, O'Brien and Bastian got along, due to them both being bookworms, and the fact that they crave to gained knowledge of everything and beyond that. Because of this, they would often study together and have a close relationship, similar to brothers.