Merus (Adult)

(This version of Merus takes place 30 years, which is where the Blue Dragon Arc starts at if I'm correct.)

Nicknames:

The Prince of the Cosmos
Bio-Conduit
Thing
Pre-Eminence
Prince of Superiority
Edra's successor
Scion of the Kingdom of Woa
Prince of the Kingdom of Woa

Date of Birth: October 4th

Place of Birth: Kingdom of Woa

Species: Edenfolk/Bio-Conduit
Gender: Male
Height: 8'9
Weight: 500 Megatons
Hair Color: White Dwarf-Like
Eye Color: Crystal-Like

No longer will I allow this sort of madness to continue any further. You will not win with what you have, Faker. We will stop you no matter what. And more importantly, you will pay for what you hehe done to my mother.-Merus (Adult)

Merus is the son of Edra and is the Bio-Conduit of Pre-Eminence, as well as the Prince of the Cosmos. Merus, at this age, is now a fully grown adult that is nearly Edra's height, and even after all of these years, he still has a care towards his friends and his mother. But a familiar threat of Righteous!Error and Error404 has returned with his biggest force of destruction yet.

Backstory:

Merus, throughout the years, had been practicing his Conduit powers for a couple of decades, starting at the age of 11, before going into his 30s. At the time, Merus has become exceptionally powerful, gaining the level of Master over his Conduit Soul, allowing him to ascend and surpass everything and anything. And because of this, he originally thought that he would be strong enough to protect his mother, assuming that his powers enough were able to make sure that she was okay, along with his friends. Sadly, it was not to be.

Merus, during a visit to Righteous!Error, had stumbled into a fight between Infected and Error404, and during this time, Error404 had his Perfect404 form, and Infected had his newly created Hellseeker form, which lead to a battle of immensely chaotic proportions. However, during this time, Righteous!Error also sees a problem that Hollow!Ink is causing, and tells Merus to go back, so he does not get caught in the crossfire. But Merus claims that he is fine and can take care of himself, especially since he has grown stronger then ever before. Righteous!Error was skeptical, but he decides to respect Merus' wishes and goes to fight Hollow!Ink with what he is doing, while Merus goes out and tries to see the fight by himself. Merus has never seen Error404 fight at his fullest before. So seeing him like this was a sort of treat for him to see.

As the battle prolonged and kept on going, Hellseeker, although he is stronger then Perfect404, was somehow still being overpowered by him, and eventually, Perfect404 prevailed, and at first, Merus was about to go to Error404. But then...a familiar enemy of Error404 came. Merus looked, as he sees a gargantuan, twisted version of Error404, and it was something that Merus has heard of from Righteous!Error, back when he was a little kid. It was Faker, and he has come for Error404's Conduit Soul.

Perfect404 tried to keep up with Faker, even going into his Perfect B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form in order to get away from him, but Faker was too fast, and killed him, while also taking his Conduit Soul of Balance. And during this time, Prism, EchoStar, Scribe, as well as some others, even his mother Edra arrived in as well in order to take on Faker, seeing him as away too dangerous. Merus then joined in, as he, Edra, an all the others go in to attack Merus with everything they have, with Merus even getting some good actual blows in compared to the others, almost was ready o surpass Faker. But Faker had another trick up his sleeve. He transformed into his Unsuppressed Form, and used the Conduit Soul's Balance Wave, weakening everyone, even Merus to the power of a child and below that. And then, Merus saw something that he was not prepared for Faker to do. Faker grabbed Edra and another one, and forcefully turned them into Faker versions of themselves. Merus tried to stop Faker, but it was too late, as Edra became a fake. Merus was then forced to run away, as he was not prepared for this at all. Prism then demands Merus he flees. Merus tried to protect, but Prism demands so, as Faker!Edra began to go after Merus.