Devastation

Nicknames:

Faker

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Gender: Male
Species: Unknown
Height: 7 Stories tall.
Weight: Extremely Heavy
Eye Color: Purple

You will live an endless cycle of suffering. Your entire existence, and those that are like the own you live in...will be mine to corrupt.-Devastation

Devastation is one of the most dangerous fusions to ever exist, being a fusion of Faker and Warlock, making it far more dangerous then Earthquake, which is a fusion of Faker and 100, Warlock's brother, and due to this, he is one of the most powerful enemies to exist.

Appearance:

With Faker with Warlock while he is in his true form, Devastation is an exceedingly tall entity at 7 stories tall, with a purple skull that has a single eye that has a horizontal line of a pupil, and a mouth that is connected with several pink threats at both bottom and top of the mouth, with Faker's teeth still present, now a purple sharp color. Warlock's clothes are mended with Devastation. His fingers and ribcage are colored purple, and with the arms detached, they float around Faker, but they are also changed in appearance, becoming claws and have a rather gnarly appearance to them, his newly being the same black extendable neck that he possesses while still as Faker.

Personality:

Devastation is a cruel and remorseless monster who will do whatever it takes to achieve his goal. Similar to Faker, he'll make deals in order to further his mission to take over the original Eden Orb. Unlike Earthquake, as Devastation has fused with Warlock, this makes him have the intelligence and the unpredictable, otherworldly nature of Warlock, which makes him even more dangerous than ever before.

Powers and Abilities:

Existence Warping: Devastation can manipulate a given existence and can bring certain things into existence, freely manipulate all existing things, and return them to nothingness once their purpose is extinguished. This power shapes reality, that is, this controls what is reality, not to mention twisted existence in such a way that everything around him becomes as twisted as he is. It is stronger then the reality warping of Warlock.

Absurdity Manipulation: Devastation has the capability to control the insanity and madness of his powers in such a way that is never seen before, as well as being able to increase his behavior to infinite boundless heights, as one minute, he seems to control all of reality and warping it, and in the next moment, he can control all of existence itself, and perhaps can control the infinite stories themselves, and the stories that are above the infinite stories writing it.

Form Manipulation: Devastation is capable of controlling his physical form into any shape or appearance that he can choose to be, making himself solid or intangible, adding and forming extra parts onto himself, etc.

Reality Chomp: Devastation can bite with a force so powerful that he can literally eat reality itself, and everyone inside of it.

Bomb Planet: Devastation is capable of creating a planet of bombs. Ranging from a grenade launcher that can destroy a single Eden Orb, an RPG that can destroy 3 Eden Orbs Simultaneously, a Coil Gun that can destroy 5 Eden Orbs, and a Tsar Bomba nuke that can destroy 7 Eden Orbs at the same time.

Faker Warriors: Devastation can throw up faker replicas of the people that he is fighting against or people that he knows of, such as making faker versions of 404, Alpha, Infected, and Omnipotent. Despite this, they are now as strong as the original Faker404 and are only half as strong, but still pose an extreme challenge.

Absolute Ensemble: Devastation can drag into a realm of his own making of the Theory of the Absolute, in which all concepts that exists are warped and twisted or are concepts that Devastation was able to make with his own power, trapping an opponent inside of a conceptual outcome, the beginnings, middles, and endings are for Devastation to decide, the laws of physics becoming a twisted, perverted version of its original self.

Existence Clap: Devastation can clap with such dangerous force that it can rip apart existence.

Acidic Existence: Devastation is impossible to touch by almost all means, as anyone that tries to touch him would end of being melted until there is nothing left. This is possibly a part of his Form Manipulation.

Faker Conversion: Devastation is capable of injecting a piece of himself into a person so that he can infect and turn then a victim that he is targeting into a Faker just like he is, the infection spreading in a similar manner to a virus of some sort.

Sweat Abomination: Devastation can make sweat appear out from his body, which makes him summon abominations that are very dangerous and powerful, but they are fragile in a way. But their sheer numbers make up for the fragile durability that they possess.

Rib Laser: Devastation can make lasers appear out of the gaps of his ribcage, firing and causing mass devastation everywhere they are fired at.

Notes:

Devastation is even stronger then Earthquake by 100 times.

This dangerous fusion is the result of Faker taking over the body of Warlock and merging with him, while being  able to remain in control of himself, as well as now residing from within an Eden Orb that he has created with his own power.

This is possibly the strongest fusion that Faker is capable of, due to how strong Warlock is compared to Earthquake, who's component, 100, is 10 times weaker then Warlock.

Devastation, with his power, was able to make corrupted Eden Orbs for himself to use, with the Eden Orbs themselves being a danger to the Eden Tree itself due to how strong and hostile they are.

Devastation mainly speaks in normal sentence like any other sentient entities, but sometimes will use Warloc'a habit and say his name 'Devastation' while sometimes saying Faker and Warlock in even more rare occasions.