Grandson of the Cosmos, Raguel the Just

Nicknames:

Son of Gabrielle the Voice
Son of Basil
Grandson of Falklore and Edra
Grandson of the King and Queen of the Cosmos
Basil's Successor
Future King of the Kingdom of Woa
The God Slayer
Cosmic God of Karma
Gabriella's Vengeance

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Wicked Throne

Species: Edenfolk
Gender: Male
Height: 8'2
Eye Color: Star Milky White

Mother, Father, do not worry. I will do anything that I can to make this existence a better place.-Ramiel

The Grandson of the Cosmos, Raguel the Just, is one of the most powerful members of the Edenfolk species. He is the single son of the Daughter of the Cosmos, Gabriella the Voice and Basil, as well as the Grandson of Edra, the Goddess of the Cosmos, and Falklore, the God Slayer.

Backstory:

Basil has been going up for a long time to go against his mother Edra, who had discovered he is now with Falklore and is loyal to him. The first son of Edra and the only son of Falklore, he has proven himself to be even stronger than Edra, especially since he has been trained to become more powerful than the both of them combined, too the point that almost nobody can stop him, except for some few that can stand a chance against him and his horrifying might. And Edra, in her paranoia, believes that Falklore will one day use her son, Basil, in order to overthrow her and take over the Kingdom of Woa, and thus, she wants to make sure that she has her rule over the Kingdom that she has made secured and constantly ruled. And thus, she decided to make it a personal mission to try and take care of Basil and make sure that she does get overthrown by him. Of course, trying to take him down is not going to be an easy task, due to the fact that Basil is much more powerful than Edra and Falklore together, with Edra being the one to teach Basil how to use his powers on her side, and Falklore being able to teach Basil how to do what he does. And thus, Edra knows that she will need some help to try and take him down. Thankfully, she has her pet 4-eyed owl, Pepper, who will be able to try and take good care of him for her. And thus, in this desire, she goes towards her cage, and opens the door on the cage, all in an effort to get the help of her pet owl, all so she can stand a chance against her own son. Of course, although she does want to kill her son, she does not have the heart to do it, not simply because he still cares for her, even if it is by the tiniest extent, but he will know how to keep himself from dying, and thus, she needs to do it in another way. And there is one way that she had done this, and it is the same power that she had used back in the past, when she had overthrown the royal family of the Wicked Throne. While she did kill all of them and consumed the king and queen of the cosmos, the one she left alive, the eldest child and daughter of the royal family, she is still existing, but is now trapped someplace else. And one that has no way of getting out of the realm that she is residing in. And thus, this will be a perfect place for Basil to stay in, so that no harm will be done to her.

But unbeknownst to Edra, Basil and Falklore have no desire nor any purpose in wanting to take the throne for themselves and overthrow her. And thus, they simply want to be by themselves and just make the 10 realities a safe place go be in, for everyone else to live in. In fact, they are fine with the life that they are in, and do not need to be fighting for Edra'a supposed suppressed kingdom, as it is none of their business and in fact, they just kind their own business. But Edra does not believe in such a thing, and thus, decided to go and attack Basil when he is alone and not worn Falklore.

And so, when Basil was all by himself, Edra came, and decided to come and attack Basil, just to make sure that her rule is secure. Basil put up a very harsh struggle against Edra, and she found herself overpowered, but thanks to Pepper distracting him for a brief period, she than is able to use the Cosmic Cube on her own son, just to seal him away. Unbeknownst to Edra, however, Basil has expected for Edra to use this power on him, and thus, he was ready, as he launched a piece of himself and it is able to latch onto his father before the battle, so in that way, he can come back and teleport out of the Cosmic Cube.