Terra!Rosie

Nicknames

Plant Demon
Alastor's Lover
Plant Overlord
Lady Rosie
The Shop Overlord

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Alpha Hotel AU

Species: Hellborn Demon
Gender: Female
Height: 7'0
Weight: 130 Lbs
Eye Color: Black

Hello. Don't be shy, come and sit with me...so we can have a talk together~.-Terra!Rosie

Terra!Rosie is a version of Rosie from the Alpha Hotel AU, and is the girlfriend of Alastor!Crowley, the infamous Radio Demon. She is shown to be one of the strongest demons in existence and is one of the most dangerous ones to exist as well, being able to rival other powerful Overlords, and is also a very experienced businesswoman in seeing goods at her Emporium.

Backstory:

Not much is known about Rosie. What is known is the fact that she is a Hellborn Demon that has became an Overlord sometime in Hell itself, and is shown to be an extremely powerful Overlord, and while not one of the top strongest, she is very poetic in her very own right, enough to even give each of the members of the the 3Vs some trouble, and even owns an Emporium, along with her business partner named Franklin, who was killed in the extermination years later, but she does not seem to be affected by that this much.

At some point in the past, Rosie with meet with Alastor, who had became a very powerful Overlord in Hell, and although it was awkward for the both of them at first, they both were able to get along and developed an extremely close relationship, and over the years, the bond that they developed with one another bedmate to grow to the point that the both of them became a couple, and became a widely feared couple in hell itself, due to how powerful and dangerous the both of them are together. They always hang out together and loved each other more then either of them can imagine, and Alastor even helps with Rosie in some stuff even though there is not reason to do so.

Rosie has even also got involved with some pretty dangerous fights, which is mainly against Vox, who she hates along with Alastor, due to the same reason that Alastor has, in that Vox is a demon of advanced technology. Rosie and Alastor would often go against Vox and push him away whenever they do meet him in person, and Vox would still often get in their nerves by seeing them through the screen of the shops that they pass, much ti their anger. However, they do not let this get to them, as they often ignore him. She even has a chance to meet Charlie, and the both of them would often hang out with one another to speak for each other through tea and all of that.

But the destruction of the Alpha Hotel AU changed everything, as Rosie was barley saved by Charlie, along with some other demons, sinners and Hellborn alike, and were able to get out of here before they were destroyed. But Alastor was not brought into the Alpha Hotel himself, and Rosie was sad, due to the fact that she thinks that he is dead as well. And because of this, in Rosie's grief, her sadness and despair allowed her powers to grow over the years, and her depression stayed for 12,000 years, yet she never could drop her smile even in private. So she smiled in a depressed manner for many years...until she found out that he is still alive, now far more stronger then before. When she knows that he is alive, Rosie and Alastor wasted no time to be with one another again, as Alastor and Rosie kissed. And now, now that Alastor is back with her again, Rosie and Alastor will not separate anymore. This time, the both of them will continue to live for each other's sake, and even perhaps, with time, the both of them will be able to make a family of their own, so that they'll both be happy.

Appearance:

Terra!Rosie's appearance is rather similar yo the original's. Rosie is a slender demon with pale white skin, sharp white teeth and a really long neck. She sports short white hair, although it could be tied up under her hat and, similar to Alastor, she is always smiling.