Extinction

Nicknames:

God of Decay
God of Death
Vessel of Malware
Malware's True Host
Rotting of the Multiverses
The Decaying Death
Extinction

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Alternate Alphaverse

Species: Skeleton God
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Cyan

May I become the strongest in the existence that I will decay!-Extinction

Extinction is an extremely powerful and dangerous entity from the entirety of existence, and is one of the most dangerous entities of all time, as well as the most violent. He is a version of Maleare that has taken over the body of Reaper!Sans, the God of Death, and uses him as a permanent vessel, in order to spread his power in order to rot as much of existence as possible.

Backstory:

As this entity was once a Reaper!Sans, this means that he shares the same backstory as the original Reaper!Sans. He was created, along with his brother, Papyrus, by Gaster, the God of Magic, who used a dead star to lead to their birth, which is in context to the other gods, who were born from a star that is still alive. As there is too much living beings left in the Earth that they lived on top of, Reaper and Papyrus were created for the sole purpose of balancing Life with Death. While Reaper does do his job, alongside his brother, he hates it with every passion of his being, but understanding the importance, despite his opinion of it, he hides his thoughts very well, and holds back his opinions, as he knows that it will change nothing. He meets with Toriel, the Goddess of Life, and at first, she does not like his presence, due to being the antithesis of what she is, when she got to know him a little bit more, she realized that she is not that much of a bad person as she though, being surprisingly pleasant to talk to, though he can be a little bit negative at times and talk about some bad stuff that Toriel would prefer not to here. But other than that, they get along very well, with Toriel even beginning to develop feelings for Reaper, and in return, the feelings seemed to be a bit mutual. But Reaper also was caught in the attention of Geno at some point, and even began to fall for him as well, making what appears to be a love triangle of some kind.

But Reaper is not without some sort enemies of his own, one of them being Chara, who he messed up at and corrupted. And soon...it wasn't long before the Alphaverse starts to influence Reapertale, the universe that Reaper lives in. And then, on one fateful day, an entity of the Alphaverse, known as Infected, who appeared and awakened in Reapertale, came out of complete nowhere, and began to slaughter a lot of people, chopping their heads off and taking their souls, turning them into Wisps. Reaper, while a little scared of seeing Infected, due to how he looks, decides to step into the fight, and goes up against him, along with Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, and Papyrus.

The fight was extremely difficult, due to the fact that Infected was unlike any being that Reaper has fought against before. Reaper has fought against Error once, and he is one of the few that can match him. But Infected is simply more powerful than Reaper alone. But with the combined strength of every single one of the gods at full power, they were able to drive Infected away, and force him to get out of their universe. But that is simply just the beginning.

When the Alphaverse arrived, they began to invade his home AU, as well as countless AUs within his Multiverse. This affected the lives of innocence within the AUs very badly, but luckily, there are some good people that are trying to protect the Multiverse that is equally as powerful. It got so bad that Reaper Sans and the rest of his allies and brother had to bring all of their denizens into the Omega Timeline, which Core suggested them to do. Because of this, the members of Reapertale, even Reaper!Chara, as Core is friends with them, are forced to stay inside of the Omega Timeline, so that they do not get involved inside of the nonsense of Alphatale.