Lucidity

Nicknames:

Destructive Positivity
Dream Changer

Date of Birth: June 8th

Place of Birth: Anti-Void

Species: Skeleton
Gender: Female
Height: 4'10

Takes place in the Shipchild Alphaverse.

Hopefully you do not lose your sleep, because the last thing to see before your final rest, is me.-Lucidity.

Lucidity is the child of Dead!Dream and Righteous!Error, and Error's only daughter. She is created when Dead!Dream and Righteous!Error fought against each tiger inside of the Anti-Void.

Backstory:

Dead!Dream is having enough of the fact that there is still no progress in trying to gain some people that are forced to be with Vape. He tried to get to Ink with no luck, Alpha!Cross twice with no luck, and there is still no change in anyway if any sort that is helpful for Vape, and it is really starting to put one hell of a blow in Dead!Dream's own psyche. It is driving Dead!Dream to pure frustration and anger, and there is simply no way to describe how much he is feeling, for it has blown over the top. And Dead!Dream, he simply cannot take it anymore. It is becoming too much for him to cope and handle. Deciding that he needs to relive some pent-up frustration and rage over what has happened and the failures that he just had to receive, he decided that he will take it out on the one person that he hates more than Ink. He will take out his frustration one none other than Error himself, who is the destroyer of AUs, and the one person that gets on his nerves more than Ink or anybody else. So Dream opens a portal to the Anti-Void, and decided to invade it in order to attack Error.

But Error proves that he is much more powerful than last time, than even Ink himself currently, as Error and Dream fought against each other as fiercely as they could. But due to Error having gained combat experience thanks to being with Error404, his training had proved to be very vital to him, as it allows him to keep up the assault against Dream, who is powerful enough to handle against Ink, although not truly overpower him. Dream attacks with chain sand barbed wires, but Error attacks with his strings and slice them into pieces, with the Barbed wires doing the same to all of Error's strings, which are the blue and white strings. Drama tries to stab Error with his barbed wire blade, but Error dodged it and wrapped red strings around Dream's neck, and caused unbearable agony to him, only for Dream to slice the strings off and through them away, far from the strings and chains piled together. He than wraps around the black strings to try and make him think that there are multiple Errors surrounding him, and this almost worked, except that Dream sliced the strings during one of the moments when an Error hallucination appeared. The Illusionary Strings fell into the pile of strings, chains, barbed wires, feathers, red bones, and glitches from Error's right arm. And both Dream and Error resumed combat against each other once again, with Error leaping up into the air and dodging the barbed wires and chains appearing all over the place, and Error used his red strings again to torture Dream, only for Dream to slice it off, although the strings landed in the pile as well. Than, Error felt a lot of barbed wires pricing his torso and limbs, as they are than yanked out of his body. But Error returns this by using the blue strings on Dream to siphon his magic, and Error used the Green Strings on himself, to try and heal. He was able to heal most of the way, almost to full health, but Dream than sliced the blue strings off of him, and sliced the green strings, as they landed onto the pile as well. Error and Dream stood back, as Error and Dream locked eyes at each other, the pile of strings, chains, and barbed wires are onto the ground. Error than fired an Error Blaster at Dream, but Dream than launches an unknown enemy attack at Error, and the 2 attacks clashed. But the moment that happened, something unexpected came into play. When the 2 attacks clashed, the feathers, bones, strings, glitches, cables, wires, all 6 of them rose up and went into the blast, causing a powerful explosion. This made Error and Dream cover their eyes, as the shockwaves pushed them both a bit, with Dream pushed back far away. But Error held his ground, as he raised his arms to defend against the shockwave. The shockwave ended, and Error lowered his arms to see what has happened, only to see something that he did not expect, that is very stunning to him. Lying down in the middle of the Anti-Void's floor, sleeping, is a young skeleton that is of a grey coloration, and purple tear-like markings coming down from his eye sockets, but in a more wavy-like design, almost looking like a river stream, and purple wings coming out of his back, just like Dream. This stunned Error, as he did not expect for something like that to suddenly happened before his very eyes, but he soon realized what this child is on the floor. It is just like the previous children that he had taken in. But this time, it is from Error and Dream, which he did not expect. As that happened, he realized that Dream is still here, so held onto the sleeping child, teleported before Dream, and Dream than attempted to rush at him, only for Error to make a portal in front of him, which he accidentally went into. Dream tries to exit back through the other side, but than, Error closed the portal in front of Dream, sending him away into an AU. But Error knows that he'll be back. So he immediately flees to Outertale, which he sat underneath the stars, and as that happened, the child woke up, like from a deep sleep, as it saw the stars, and stared in awe, and than, looked at Error. The child was surprise, but happy to see the parent, as the child hugged Error, making him a bit uncomfortable. But Error doesn't mind, as Error lets the kid do it. He also notices that the child seems to always have an expression that it woke from a lucid dream, yet a very good and pleasant once. He than decided to make the child in his very arms, Lucidity.