Solid!Template

Nicknames:

He Who Observes
Error (Mistakenly)
Protector
Insanity Management Mascot

Date of Birth: April 3rd

Place of Birth: Art Zone (Formerly called Anti-Void)

Gender: Male
Species: Unknown
Height: 4'0
Eye Color: Blue, Yellow, Purple

I would think of Ink as my role model...but not this Hollow perversion.-Solid!Template

Solid!Template is a version of Template, a swapped version of Error that had became a protector instead of a destroyer, but he is still an Error at his very core. He is the protector of his Alphaverse, and is the one to observe the events that transpire there.

Backstory:

Just like Error, Template was originally a version of a Geno, who was originally Sans from the alternate timeline of Aftertale. When Template was made, whole like Error, he had no recollection of who he was before becoming the way that he is, he went into the opposite path of Error. Instead of destroying the AUs, he would protect them, and is a big fan of Ink, due to constantly protecting AUs. So he had changed his appearance to resemble him a lot, with the only difference being his eyes which are locked with having a Diamond-shaped left eye, having a pen instead of a paintbrush, and requires glasses. He even recreated and transformed the Anti-Void that he is in, into what he calls the Art Zone, and modeled it in a similar manner to the Doodle Sphere, with floating glitched screen that act as paper, only except that they act as television screens, as it allows him to see what is happening inside of the AU that he is observing.

But during one of his revisits into an AU, he saw that it had been destroyed by his version of Ink, named Pale. As Template took the place of Ink, to become a protector, Pale took the place of Error in order to become a destroyer. But unlike Error, it is not because he sees AUs as glitches or anomalies or things that should not exist and all of that. No, it is mainly because of the fact that he wants to feel emotions. And this is where Template had given Pale his name, and while they decided to part ways without conflict, Template does vow that the next time that the both of them meet, they will be enemies, and makes sure to keep this vow.

During a trip to an AU, as he is running away from some AU denizens that accuse him for being an intruder, he had went into a conversation with an unknown voice, which was revealed to be an Error from a different Multiverse that somehow arrived here. To Error's mistake, he assumed that he would be similar to Ink, and that he can fight him and torture him and Template would simply spare him and get away with it. But this was a big mistake on Error's part, because as much of a protector that Template is, at his core, he is still an Error, and thus, when they battled, Template proved to be even more difficult to beat them Ink, and is even more ruthless compared to him, and even used some of the power that are the same as Error, such as his Template Blasters and Bones. And eventually, Template won, but Template shows that he is even more insane compared to Error, as he than tried to erase him with a power within his own. Error tried to apologize and promises to never see him again, but to not avail, and was about to hit him...but a mysterious force intervened, as Error was teleported out of the area, but not by his own power, but by someone stronger than him. And Template, thus, he assumed that he had been able to erase Error, and was happy, because he now has a purpose in making sure that all Error's gets erased from existence, so that the AUs can be saved, unaware and not caring of the consequences in doing this act. But Template does not care, as he than went to work in making sure that all Errors are eradicated.

But during his first job at doing this new duty, he had heard of a Sans resembling Error, and Template, assuming that it is in fact Error himself, decides to go and attack Error. When he went to Outertale, which was supposedly Error's location, and went to see who it is. And sure enough, someone was there, but not Error himself. No, instead, it was another Sans, one that he has never seen before in his life. He has blue teeth and blue eyes, though the left one is bigger, but line Error's he has markings underneath his sockets, although it looks a lot different, and he is much more taller, at the height of 6'1. When he questioned the entity, he revealed himself as 'Error404,' and the moment that Template heard that, he assumes that Error404 is related to Error, and Error404, it at least this one, while he admits that he is not related to Error, he does confirms that he is someone that he is connected with, as he sent that Error to his original Multiverse, back with his Error404, in which Error is his student. This made Template decide to try and kill him, so he attacked, due to his connection to Error. But this proved to be a big mistake on Template's part, as Error404 is on a whole other level compared to even Error himself. Error404, not using his full power, plays with Template for a little bit, as Template used all of his powers against him, and while he is admittedly easy, just like Error, Template was also a bit more tougher, due to his power over creativity, having similar powers to Ink, and even the Pen Charge attack was almost able to overpower a single Dark Blaster at full power, although it is still weaker than the Dark Blaster at full power. And in the end, despite Template's immense power, he is unable to withstand against the incomprehensible might of Error404. But Error404, impressed by Template, decided to spare him and leave.