Auxesia

Nicknames

Evolving Squid
Eve's Strongest Child
The Heir of All
MalesGrow's Granddaughter
Ten's Daughter
Eve's Daughter
Evolving Goddess
Squid Goddess

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Polothorn/Unknown Being
Gender: Female
Height: 25'5
Weight: 110,000 Megatons
Eye Color: Black (Right) Turquoise (Left)

This character takes place in the same Multiverse that Ethereal!Ten No Kami resides in.

Evolution is a very fascinating, yet very powerful and dangerous concept to be inherited to someone such as me.-Auxesia

Auxesia is an extremely powerful entity in her own right, and is one of the strongest Polothorns in all of existence. She is the daughter of Ethereal!Ten No Kami, Daughter of MalesGrow, and Eve, the Mother of All, who is also the future mother of Abyss!Sans within Abysstale.

Backstory:

Ten No Kami had been with the Astral Mother for such a very long time. She has been the one that will always help her in being able to bring back Alphatale. As the Astral Mother had been the very first person that is very kind to her, and all that Ten No Kami know in her whole life is cruelty, she decides to aid the Astral Mother, her sons, and the survivors of Alphatale, but only because she wants to repay the Astral Mother for being kind to her, and is able to give her a perfect understanding of right and wrong. Of course, Ten No Kami had to do many bad stuff along with the Astral Mother in order to accomplish this, such as control and destroy AUs, take their code, all in an effort to bring back Alpjatale, and most of them were from people that did not deserve it. Because of this, Ten No Kami felt nothing more than a sense of guilt, which she never thought that she is able to feel, due to the fact that this is her first time feeling an emotion as deep as that. And yet, despite feeling such an emotion, she continues on and does what she does in order to bring back the AU that's lost. She cannot stop, even if she wants to, in order to bring back the world without measure inside of the Multiverse itself.

However, during one her missile, Ten No Kami, who had been with the group, had been separated from each other, due to something happening to the Astral Mother's sons, both blood and adoptive, and she does not know why that is the case. Because of this, Ten tries to find them, but she than found that they had disappeared, as there is not a single trace of them left. So, in response to this, she makes it her personal desire to try and find him by any means necessary, while also needing to put on hind the work of trying to restore Alphatale. After all, she can't do it without them. She searches and goes around for as many AUs as she can, around the Multiverse as she can, but to no avail. She can feel through her connection, and while they are still around, for some unknown reason, they feel like they are going all over the place. And it is really confusing Ten No Kami. But despite this, she does not give up in finding them.

But than, one day, after 99.9 years, or a century, of trying to find the Alphatale group, where she than went inside of a random AU, she encountered a strange female, that resembles a human, but Ten could sense amazing power from her. Not as strong as the Astral Mother's powers, as well as her sons, but it is still very strong, nonetheless, and is even appearing to continuously grow stronger by the passing minute. And she also appears to have been hurt in a fight of some sort. So, using her power, she held her hand out, and was able to close the wounds all over her body. When that happened, the female was then able to wake up. When the female awoke, she looks up and sees the large, giant form of Ten No Kami staring down at her. At first, the female was horrified, but Ten reassures her that she is not here to attack her. The female looks up, but then, she sees that Ten is lowering her hand, and the female, realizing that Ten is trying to raise her up, lowers her guard, as she then slowly, but cautiously, walks up to the hand, before Ten No Kami raises it up, and move her hand far away a little bit, and she introduces herself as Ten No Kami, before asking for the female her name. The female calls herself Eve, the Mother of All, and claims to have a Soul of Evolution. This made Ten intrigued, as she now knows why Eve's power is continuously growing, but decides to not talk about that, as both Eve and Ten No Kami began to discuss each other about their backstories, with Eve doing it first, and then, Ten discussing her backstory, about MakesGrow and her friendship with the Astral Mother, and their goals in bringing back Alphatale. Eve, of course, was horrified, and calls Ten out on the fact that what she and her allies are doing is wrong. Ten agrees, knowing that it is, but the Astral Mother loves her AU and her subjects so much, and thus, desires to bring them back, and Ten only joined in because the Astral Mothet was kind to her, in that all Ten knew in her life was cruelty, due to her father. And because of this, she wants to return the favor to the Astral Mother by helping her resurrect her AU, no matter what, Althing Ten admits that she does not take any pleasure in killing them and ripping happy endings away, but she wants to help the Astral Mother, no matter what.