Basil

Nicknames:

Bass
Cosmic Slayer
Sir Cosmos
Heir of the Cosmos
Falklore's Son

Date of Birth: November 10th

Place of Birth: Kingdom of Woa

Species: Eden Folk
Gender: Male
Height: 8'5
Weight: 500 Megatons
Hair Color: Void Black
Eye Color: Space-Like

I control the stars, and yet, I shall protect all of existence.-Basil.

Basil is an Eden Folk, and is one of the most powerful heroes in all of existence. He is the son of Falklore, the God Slayer and a Hero of Eden, and Edra, the Goddess of the Cosmos, as well as the Queen who rules the Kingdom of Woa.

Backstory:

It all began with Falklore, who is in during one of his days where he is trying to take down the Conduit of Injustice. He and the Conduit of Injustice have been enemies for a very long time, for as long as they can remember, or rather...for as long as Falklore can remember, due to how long in that he has existed. But regardless of how long it has been for the both of them, for Falklore, one thing is for certain, in that they both have never stopped fighting against each other. It is as if destiny has intertwined their fate in that they are forced to be able to fight against each other. And Falklore, as much as he hates that fate is putting him in this mess, he knows that he has no choice of the matter, and that he needs to take down the Conduit of Injustice, in order to stop him from committing the horrible deeds that he is continuing to commit. After all, Falklore is a hero, and the Conduit of Injustice, he is a villain, and due to their positions, and their different ideals, it is fitting that they would be brought into this sort of thing. The battle between the both of them is fierce and violent, as both of the combatants did not hold back on what they can do, and did not hold back on the full might of their power. The both of them are very strong, stronger than most others, although Falklore always knows that he is the one who will win, as he has done so many times before in the past, and the thing is, the Conduit of Injustice can never truly beat him, no matter how hard he tries to do it.

However, it seems that in this case, fate has other plants for him, and now desires him for another thing. Because on this case, Falklore is being watched by someone, and it is from a realm of immense power, known as the Kingdom of Woa. It is a massive kingdom, in where their inflicted across time and space is endless. And watching the fight between Falklore and the Conduit of Injustice, is the one that has made the Kingdom of Woa. She is known, as the Goddess of the Cosmos. But her real name, is Edra, the ruler of the Kingdom of Woa, as well as the one that has made this kingdom. Originally part of a court of sorts, as well as having once served the Royal Family, Edra would eventually turn against the court and the royal family, Edra dawned herself in bright golden clothes with a dark blue and a large golden hat symbolizing her spot upon the pecking order. Eventually even the likes of Vor would see her as a threat to the natural order and right he was to fear her for through unnatural means and devouring the slumbering carcasses of two God's of Eden that had left they're physical bodies behind Edra was able to transcend far beyond that of which anyone had expected, leading to the three daughters to try and stop her.

Edra and the downfall of the Wicked Throne has gone down in legend and the events that happened there were so vile that none dare speak of them due to fear of brining bad luck upon themselves. Edra had overpowered Abigail and reduced Precisella to scraps of metal and flesh leaving only the eldest Gabriella to fend her off, however it would be unlikely. Edra had grown too vast in power even destroying the countless barriers and limitations of her own perception of reality allowing for her to do just about anything, but Gabriella wouldn't back down so instead of murder the girl Edra would have her imprisoned inside a Cube containing a pocket dimension to which she then sent to the deepest parts of the Wicked Throne.