Damukani

Nicknames

Ruler of Desire
Ruler of the Jinn
Emperor or Wishes

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: TransVoid

Species: Being
Gender: Genderless
Height: 188
Eye Color: Blue

Allow me to grant you what you deeply desire the most.-Damukani

Damukani is a type of Being that exists in the TransVoid, and is one of the few to have a sort of population, with the other being the TransVoid Demons and Angels. Damukani is the ruler of the TransVoid Jinn, a species of TransVoid Beings that are able to grant the wishes of those that prey for them, as well as being able to take on whatever form they desire.

Backstory:

In the TransVoid, there have been many Beings that exist, and they vary from place to place, and vary from behavior and appearance. There is MalesGrow, a type of squid Being that consumes Multiverses and Realities below him in order to make himself more and more stronger by the passing hour in order to become an Unnameable, there is the mighty Malware, who has the power to decay and rot all of those that are doomed in his presence, as he takes pleasure in the deaths that he inflicts on other people, as well as being destined to become the next Reality Eater, and than, there is Himmsworth and Yesmerian, the TransVoid Beings of Omniscience and Omnipresence, for Himmsworth is a TransVoid Being that knows all that there is, and Yesmerian it's a TransVoid Being that exists everywhere at once. But in a very rare occasions, there are a group of TransVoid Beings that take on the form of, not as single individuals in a way, but as a species that exist in the TrasnVoid. And there are 2 notable examples. There are the TransVoid Angels, which are known to be conquerers and desire to be the ones that rule the TransVoid and operate it in the way that they see fit, and than, there are the TransVoid Demons, for they are the ones that liberated the TransVoid from the clutches of the TransVoid Angels. And thus, due to the fact that the 2 species are opposites of each other, it is very clear that the TransVoid Demons and the TransVoid Angels want nothing more than to make sure that they achieve their goals, no matter what, for the TransVoid Angels want to take over the TransVoid, and the TransVoid Demons want to have the TransVoid be free and be itself as the way it is, so that it can grow and become more powerful on its own, and under the leaders, Zarla, the ArchAngel, and Gabriel, the Demon Prince, the 2 species have been at war with each other for a very long time, with both of the leaders having an ancient rivalry. However, unbeknownst to any of the TransVojd Beings, especially both Gabriel and Zarla, there is another Species of TransVoid Beings that are hidden somewhere inside of the TransVoid itself.

Hidden within the TransVoid, laid a realm that no one, except Himmsworth and Yesmerian, knows of, a section of the TransVoid that only these 2 are aware of and discovered. And this section of the TransVoid houses a species of TransVoid Beings that are powerful in their own unique way, and in ways that none of the other TransVoid Beings, except for some exceptions, can do. They are know as the TransVoid Jinn. The TransVoid Jinn are a race of formless TransVoid Beings that take on the shape of what the person desires them to be, as well as what a person expects them to look like. But even than, they always have this one distinct creature that they always possess whenever they are in their physical forms. They always have tattoos all over their bodies, and have blue eyes that are present whenever they take on the form of whatever it is that they have taken on.

The Jinn, uniquely for a species, and as TransVoid Beings, they are shown to be neutral, something that almost all of the TransVoid Beings have never been in behavior. They care none of the TransVoid is controlled or free, for they are fine where they are at right now. They are a species of TransVoid Beings that don't take sides, but despite this, they do help people, only because they want to get something in return to those they aid. What makes these species of TransVoid Beings unique, is that they have the ability to grant the wishes of others, and their wishes are limitless, allowing for the TransVoid Beings to fulfill any wish. However, there is a catch. The wishes, in order to be fulfilled, needs to have the person who asked for the wish he willing to give the Jinn something in return in order for the wish to occur. For example, if the Jinn is given a wish for immortality by one of the people that came over to it to gain said wish, the person that requested that wish would need to fulfill it by killing both good and evil people, and a thousand for each, in under a year, in order to gain Immorality. And for a desire for riches, they will need to make other rich people poor, and waste them of their money, so that the ones that requested such a wish will get more money than all of them combined. The Jinn also do not care about the concept of good and evil, despite the fact that some of the deals that they make in exchange for the wishes are either involving such concepts of good and evil, and only uses such deals for others to grow up and become more mentally different oriole after all of this.