Asgard!Sans

Nicknames:

God of Thunder
God of Strength
God of Storms
God of Lightning
Son of Gaster
Son of the All-Father
Lord Sans
Smiley Bawbag

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: AsgardTale

Species: God/Jötnar
Gender: Male
Height: 7'0
Eye Color: Blue

Let's see how much I can do to you, especially with how you are able to compete against the power that I have.-Thunder!Sans

Asgard!Sans is a god, and is one of the strongest Gods to ever exist. He is the main resident of an AU called AsgardTale, which, like BuddhaTale, is meant to be the Alphaverse version of Reapertale, but AsgardTale is a little more direct.

Backstory:

AsgardTale is one of the strongest AUs in the entire Alphaverse, being rivaled only by LimboTale, and is the Alphaverse counterpart of Reapertale, just as BuddhaTale is a counterpart to Reapertale as well. However, what makes AsgardTale more like a direct ReaperTale counterpart is what they are based on. While ReaperTale is based on Greek Mythology, AsgardTale possesses elements of Norse Mythology, and even has some Norse Creatures inside of the entire AsgardTale AU, as well as some of the Norse Realms around AsgrdTale. However, the story of AsgardTale is a little bit more different compared to the original story of Norse, especially when AlphaTale is involved in their lives.

The story of AsgardTale takes place sometime in the present day of the AU, where the 9 realms are in peace and coexistence with each other, and not in a corrupting war. At least, in current times. In the past, there used to be a war, between the 9 realms themselves, a war about conquest, rivalry, and hate. The war of the realms were so devastating that it began to affect the other AUs that are getting near their AU's location. This would have truly affected the AUs themselves if a God had not stepped in to put a stop to it. The name of the God is none other than Gaster, who is the strongest of the Gods and the All-Father, at least, in terms of magic. When Gaster appeared, he was able to stop the realms from continuing at war with each other and preventing them from continuing on, as to not cause damage to the Multiverse, which Gaster is very well aware of. But that is Gaster for the Aesir. For the Gods of Vanir, there is also Asgore, who acts as the leader of the Vanir Gods, and was able to use his own kind and peaceful nature to ease the minds of the species that are at war with each other.

However, as the Aesir are known to be very violent and the Vanir are known to be peaceful, these 2 Races or tribes of gods cannot get along that much, and only the least violent of the Aesir can get along with the Vanir. But both Asgore and Gaster, however, are able to get along very well, as Gaster is the most reasonable, even when he is the most violent and ruthless of his kind, and they are both very friendly to each other, with Gaster respecting Asgore's desire for peace and Asgore respecting Gaster for his reasonable nature and the immense power that he has within his very grasp. But even so, they cannot convince the 2 members of the tribes to stop being distrustful towards each other. And as such, they let their tribe continue to distrust, but will continue to reign in control and make sure that they do not try and attack each other, especially with Gaster, who is doing all that he can to make sure that the Aesir do not attack the Vanir themselves.

The Aesir also act as the defenders against the Jötnar, most commonly, the Frost Giants, and very rarely the fire and earth giants. Although they resemble humans, they can also resemble other monsters, such as Skeletons and humanoid creatures made of whatever element that they represent. As the Jötnar are usually the invaders, and Aesirs will fight back against them with all of their might, and force them retreat, so that they do not become extinct. And Gaster is always ready to fight them, if they ever attack.