Ten No Kami/Cruel to Kind

Nicknames:

MalesGrow's Daughter
The Prideful
Ten
Goddess of NodeTale

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Species: Being
Gender: Female
Height: 29'9
Weight: 150,000 Megatons
Eye Color: Black

This character takes place in a separate multiverse, is a from the story, Even Those of Cruelty turn Kind.

A world that was once without measure...unequal than all the great Multiverses, it is the greatest achievement that one can make-Ten No Kami/Cruel to Kind.

Cruel to Kind!Ten No Kami is a version of Ten No Kami from another Multiverse. She is a rather heroic version of Ten, but unlike the original Ten No Kami, she became good when she has met Error404, originally known as William. She is from the story called, Even Those of Cruelty turn Kind, which has the characters and plot of FGoD present.

Backstory:

Conceived from MalesGrow, Ten was born from a husk of women who had passed away far before she was even a fetus and yet they were born anyway. Ten is one out of thousands of siblings, so many that numbers are all they can go by with only one having a true name. MalesGrow was a very neglectful father, and was only ever focused on getting bigger and ascending up the Being chain of power, even to the extent of devouring his own children. Ten, after seeing her father consume hundreds of their siblings, then made her escape from the TransVoid, after making a deal with demon who had lost a fight with another Being, Ten got her hands on the Book of Eyes, allowing her to travel to a distant world where, once they entered it, found a large white void just looking for something to fill it. Ten then began to use her mind and intense powers to, perhaps somehow make a better family. Ten then created a pile of pink smoke as her first creation, the pink smoke didn't do much at first, but then Ten gave it thought and it then began to question everything causing, Ten to destroy her first creation. Ten then began to think hard on what she wanted to do and then, they heard a chime in the void and found themselves staring at the original universe of this mysterious place, She found Undertale, she stared and watched it, knowing better not to mess with the only thing there, Ten found herself back in the white void before now with a new goal, making a new world.

Now, filled with pride, and a desire to become a god that can rule the world that she can make, Ten began to venture deep into existence, so that she can find out where to start. As she left, Undertale began to make alternate timeline versions of itself, and soon, it began to grow, into something more unique, something more complex, a collection of Universes, and among these collections of Universes, is the first AU, Alphatale, and it is simply beginning to grow in power already, and it is something that Ten No Kami had noticed. She observed Alphatale, and this...this is the world she is looking for, this is the world that is without equal and measure, the very first AU. But Ten No Kami, in her curiosity, she decides to observe it, and see what the AU is like. And seeing and learning of how powerful it is, she decides to take some of the code and integrate it into her powers. But by doing this, she caught the attention of William, the middle child of the Astral Mother, who is queen of the Underground.

When she met William, she originally used him to try and gain some ideas, seeing him as nothing but a pawn, nothing more, but she learned more from William about concepts that she never knew existed, or at least, were alien to her and didn't understand then, until William helped her understand them. And then, gained a true friendship with William, before gaining some knew friends, and when that happened, used her Gift on them, even the people that William had connections to, as well as the connections that William's friends have. She even took the time to practice with her powers, and lead to the first AU that she had made, UnderBeta, a prototype AU that grew and evolve on its own, but at full power, it is only stronger then Underfell, but that is it.