Sweating

♡︎

         ♫︎𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑰'𝒎 𝑰𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉                       𝑨 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍♫︎

                       𝑨 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍♫︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

My eyes fluttered when the alarm
buzzing sound disturbed me, i shot opened my eyes, harshly shutting the alarm off, UGHHH!!, my head hurts, i drank too much last night, i stood up from the bed, only to find my mother standing at the doorstep already, with crossed arms, what she wants from me now?.

I ignored her, making my way towards the bathroom, when her grip on my wrist stopped me, "where were you last night?"She asked, i hissed, my head still hurts, and she is adding extra pain in it, i clutched my head, "i have received my answer i guess"She mumbled.

I jerked my wrist away from her, "now you are going to get married, have some shame taehyung"She scolded me, glaring me, "did i asked you to get me married?"I asked, scoffing, making my way again to the bathroom, when she yelled from behind, "GET READY WE ARE GOING TO MEET HER".

I closed the door with a loud thud, why can't she leave me alone?, why she wanna fix me with a girl nine years younger then me??, what will people think about me?, kim taehyung is married to a kid?, i will make sure to make that kid leave me at any cost!.

Being done with washing my face with brushing my teeth, and taking a shower, i walked out of the room, wearing a new pair of my suit, i walked out of the room, finding my mother and father already waiting for me to leave with them, i rolled my eyes and followed them behind, what else can i do?.

The whole ride, mom was talking nonsense, i completely ignored what she was talking, but the only thing i know she was talking about 'her'.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

My phone buzzed again and again, i groaned, as everyone in the library eyed me huffing, i glanced at them, omg it looks like they all gonna beat me till death, my phone please stop buzzing and making sounds, i sighed, standing up from my seat, i wanna get out of here, but a grip on my wrist stopped me, i looked at the one holding my wrist, finding taehyun.

I showed him my puppy eyes to let me go, i know we are here to study and he doesn't wants any kind of disturbance, he sighed before letting go of my wrist, as i have expected fifty missed calls from eomma, + hundred texts.

Eomma♥️:

WHERE ARE YOU??
THEY ARE HERE!
COME HOME ASAP!
Y/N?????
ARE YOU DEAD?
LOOK I NEED YOU HERE IN 5 MINUTES IF YOU WILL BE LATE AND THEY WILL LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MEETING YOU THEN YOU WILL SEE!!
COME HOME RN.
Y/N???
IF YOU DIED BEFORE THE WEDDING THEN I WILL TELL YOU!

Sometimes i wonder is she my step mother?, how can someone be this much merciless??, and also with her own daughter?, i'm here to study but NO!, my eomma wants me home, because my soon to be in laws are there!.