Stay With Me

♡︎

              ♡︎   조금만 더, 머물러 줘             𝑂ℎ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒,𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦,𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑤𝑛 ♡︎

              ♡︎   조금만 더, 머물러 줘 
           𝑂ℎ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒,𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦,𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑤𝑛 ♡︎

~

"Eo-eomma"She sniffed again and again, i don't know how to console her, she have been crying from past one hour, when we walked inside our home, she started crying, and it's been more then an hour she isn't stopping, "y/n stop crying, don't cry then i will bring you candy okay?"I asked, she stopped, raising her head, her eyes glossy glistening, nose have turned the shade of red, she sniffed, "really?"She asked, i nodded my head, she stood up on the bed.

"I will change, you go and bring candy"She said, jumping off the bed, i sighed, why this idea didn't popped up in my mind before, i hummed, walking out of the room, rushing out of the house, i searched around for a convince store, i should buy a convince store for her from now on, and soon i found it, i bought whatever i saw, and rushed back to the mansion.

I immediately rushed inside the room, only to find her fast asleep, i glanced at the candies, and shooked my head in disbelief, why is she like this, i placed the plastic bag on the drawer, she wasn't sleeping on the bed like some normal human being, her one leg is on my side, and her another leg is out of the bed, her hair is wide open, spreading around the whole pillow.

Now how am i going to sleep?, i will sleep on the couch now, well done taehyung, it's your wedding's first night and you are going to sleep on the couch, i changed into my night wear, sparing a one last glance to her, i walked out of the room, wait, why would i sleep on the couch?, when i have thousand of guest rooms.

UGH i guess her disease is effecting me too, i clicked opened the door, but stopped when i heard jenna's voice behind, "wife kicked you out at first night wow"She said, sarcastic, her existence, it pisses me off, i just wanna kick her out of here, "it's none of your concern, and also i don't give any further permission to you for staying in here, tomorrow morning you have to get out of here"I replied, walking inside the room.

𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

He slammed the door behind me, i flinched, whinning, rushing to my room, but since i'm leaving tomorrow, let me ask his mother something, i know she will spoil something, i rushed inside her room, she was sitting up on her bed, applying some beauty supply on her face, i sat up beside her.

"Why are you here?"She asked, "is this a love marriage?"I asked back, she chuckled, "do you think taehyung will ever love a girl like her?"She asked, looking at me, "it was all my plan, you know girls these days are like you, and i don't want anyone to keep their feet on my neck, because of her clumsiness and immature mind, taehyung will be fed up, and she wouldn't be able to fight against my rules when she wouldn't have taehyung's support"She replied.

I gasped, "so you wanted someone  dumb to rule over?"I asked, she hummed, nodding her head, "her mother trusts taehyung that's why she have handed her daughter to him before going away"She replied, what?, what is she talking about?, "Now go and get up, i don't wanna see your face tomorrow morning, get out of here already"She said, making me roll my eyes.

I stood up, glaring her, walking out of there.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I tried to grab my teddy in my sleep, but there was nothing to hug, the place was empty, i opened my eyes, sitting up on the bed, i looked around the room, YES Y/N YOU ARE MARRIED NOW!!, i glanced at the clock, it's five in the morning, where is he?.

Did he left me alone in here, because he doesn't wanna live with me?, i sobbed, negative thoughts filled up in my mind, but i'm hungry now, i used to drink banana milk at this hour, it's my time to drink it, but i'm all alone in here, he isn't around, i twisted the door knob, walking out of the room, EOMMA!!, it's soo dark in here.

I slowly walked into the corridor, no one is here, it's soo dark, and i also don't know where my room is, i'm lost in this big mansion, there are soo many doors, i opened up the first door, it was empty, i opened up the second and it was empty, there is no one in here, eomma i'm soo scared, i sat up on the floor, curling up, sobbing.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

My eyes fluttered, hearing the crying sound, who is crying at this hour?, the sound is coming from the door, someone is crying while leaning on the door i groaned, standing up from the bed, throwing the blanket away, i harshly opened up the door, and

*THUD*

Y/n?, the back of her head is straight on my feet, she was looking at me while her head is resting on my feet, i stared her down with wide eyes, i immediately made her stand, "what happened?, why are you crying?"I asked, she quickly hugged me, "i thought i'm going to die"She mumbled, sobbing in my arms.

"What?, but why?"I asked, she raised her head, while still leaning on my chest, staring at me, i looked down at her, "i'm hungry"She pouted, that's why she is crying??, i wiped her tears away, "let's go to kitchen then"I said, grabbing her wrist dragging her out with me.

"What do you wanna eat?"I asked her, rolling up my sleeves, ready to cook, she hummed, thinking, "i want a banana milk"She replied, didn't she said that she is hungry??, i walked towards the fridge, grabbing the banana milk, handing it to her, i made her sit on the counter by her waist, she gulped, "how am i going to open it?"She asked, i grabbed a straw from the fridge, digging it into the banana milk, she hummed, sipping.

"YOU ARE THE BEST OPPA!"She yelled, but immediately palmed her mouth, my eyes widen, as i realized what did she just said, she palmed her ears, "SORRY!"She yelled, apologizing, i nodded, she was done with drinking the milk, "let's go now and sleep?"I asked her, she nodded her head, jumping off the counter, we walked out of the kitchen.

We were walking into the corridor when my eyes caught jenna's figure walking out of mom's room probably she got information about our marriage, it's strange how i was doing all of this to make her jealous, but now i'm not even caring about her existence, wow taehyung you have changed.

I glanced at small kid and she was staring me, "do you wanna go back to your room?"I asked her, she nodded her head, and we walked inside the room, "now sleep and if you need anything, my room is there, just knock on it okay?"I said, she nodded her head slowly, i hummed and was about to walk away, but she gripped on my wrist.

"Don't go, stay with me"She mumbled.

*Just Talking*

Taehyung : I'm So Smart!!

Jimin : Remember One Day You Were Holding Petrol To Fill It Inside The Car?When Suddenly The Car Started Burning And You Started Splashing Petrol On The Fire In Case To Stop The Fire?