Behave!

♡︎

       ♫︎𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞♫︎                 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞♫︎

                 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞♫︎

~

"EOMMAAAA I'M SORRY"I apologized for the hundredth time, but she didn't stopped beating me with her slipper, i'm pretty sure i will be a dead meat if i didn't escaped from here, "EOMMMAAAA LOOK COCKROACH!!"I yelled, pointing at her head, "WHERE??!?, TELL ME WHERE!?"She panicked.

"ON YOUR HEAD"I screamed loudly, "WHERE IT IS UGHH!!"She panicked even more, i smirked, suddenly she gripped on my ear, pulling it, "FOOLING AROUND YOUR MOTHER HUH!??"She yelled, pulling my ear, "i-i'm so-sorry eomma!!"I apologized, showing her my puppy eyes, but she pulled even more harsher.

"AHH AHHH UGHH EOMMA!!, LEAVE ME!!, PLEASE!!"I hissed, feeling pain in my ear, "NEXT TIME BEHAVE, if i saw you doing those things infront of them again, then i will chop you into thousand pieces, YOU GOT IT!!"She yelled, i flinched, nodding my head immediately.

I sighed, when she let go of my ear, "NOW GO AND WASH DISHES!!"She ordered, i nodded, being an obedient child, and walked to the kitchen, "wait"I halted, but didn't dared to turn to her, "you don't have to go school tomorrow, they are going to take you on shopping and for god sake y/n, BEHAVE!!"She yelled, i again nodded my head, rushing into the kitchen.

𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"TAKE.HER.TOMMORROW"My mom yelled, glaring me, i groaned, facing her, "I FUCKING DON'T WANNA GO OUT WITH THAT GIRL CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND SHE WILL RUIN MY REPUTATION"I yelled back, fisting my palm.

"YOU ARE GOING AND THAT'S FINAL!"She yelled, crossing her arms, i again groaned, sitting up on the couch, "I WILL CRASH THE CAR"I said, through gritted teeth, "i will kill her"I mumbled, huffing out, "then.kill.her"She replied, what did i even expected from this cruel women, she will get what she wants at any cost.

"She is mentally ill kid"I replied back, turning the tv on, "i don't care i only want her to be my daughter in law and that's it"She replied back, her face, her tone, her eyes never fails to boil my blood, i can't control now, those flashbacks played infront of my eyes.

I couldn't hold back and punched the vase, i fucking hate her, her eyes widened, she stared the blood dripping out of my palm, "I DON'T.WANNA.MARRY.HER IS THAT REALLY HARD FOR YOU TO HEAR?"I screamed, she flinched, "t-taehyung"--i cutted her off, "IS THAT HARD HUH?!??"I yelled on top of my lungs.

I don't wanna break more things and cause damage, i huffed, rushing out of the mansion, i can here her yelling something behind me, but i rushed out, how can she do that to me???.

Why she wanna control my already fucked up life, first bearing that jenna and now mom is also being stubborn for none fucking reason.

~

I sat up on the chair, on my own club, i ordered the drink for me when suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around and there he is

PARK JIMIN

As usual a cocky grin plastered on his face, he sat up beside me, "yo bro what's wrong now?"He asked, sipping the drink, i groaned, facepalming, and that's where i heard him gasping, "WHAT THE FUCK??, TAEHYUNG YOUR HAND??, what happened?, did you got into a fight??"He asked, with wide eyes, gripping on my palm, scanning it.

"My mom wants me to get fucking married"I replied, he let go of my palm, making a 'O' mouth nodding his head, "so what's wrong, have fun bro"He mumbled, smirking, and i understood what he is trying to say, he thinks the same as me.

"If you are talking about having 'THAT' fun, and after it throwing her away, then it's a big NO!"I replied, taking a sip from my drink, "come on, it's not a big deal, she will be your wife for a while then leave her, you know girls these days, hand her money and she will forget your name forever"Jimin suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you for real park jimin?, i can't even think about touching her, she is fucking turning nineteen next month"I replied, he gasped, he didn't knew about her age, "she is too young to get married"He mumbled, i heard him, "just go to her house and make a deal with her, i'm sure she isn't interested on marrying either"Jimin suggested again.

I nodded, processing his suggestion, "but how your mother got a girl this much younger then you... like how she gets people soo eazily?, last time i remember, she found my uncle jay whom i assumed dead, but he was alive and was living in his own town"Jimin started his story, can't he shut his mouth!.

"Shut up jimin, and help me instead of remembering your dead uncle"I said, as i rubbed my whole face in frustration, he smacked my arm, "yeah he is alive"He said, glaring me, ughh i really don't wanna know, nor i care about his long lost dead/alive uncle, "okay go and meet her, if you can't then take me with you, you know i'm expert when it comes to girls"He said, fixing his tie, winking.

Aish this guy, i slowly nodded my head, he smiled, hugging me, i was taken aback for a while, but i immediately pushed him away, "is she beautiful?"Jimin asked, i shooked my head in disbelief, "nah tell me, is she beautiful?"He asked, leaning forward, fidgeting with his fingers.

"You don't have her photo with you?"He asked desperately, "maybe my mom have sent it, but i didn't opened it"I replied, "okay so show me"Jimin said, grinning, wtf with grinning, this guy doesn't have good intentions.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and handed it to him, he immediately opened it, and after few minutes he was froze on his place, i stared him, being irritated from him, this guy is falling for her, instead of helping me out, "SHE IS SOO BEAUTIFUL HOW COME YOU REJECTED THIS GODDAMN PIECE TAEHYUNG ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!"He yelled out like a maniac, i sighed before pushing him out of my room.

He is getting on my nerves now,
My guard closed the door at his face, i took another sip of my drink and then my eyes stopped on my phone.

"She is indeed beautiful"

~

Taehyung : You Know Every Rhyming Words Are Made For Each Other Just Like 'Crazy Baby!!!'

Jungkook : Cat Hat

Jin : Give Some i'm Handsome!

Taehyung: That Doesn't Make Sense Jin Hyung!!

Yoongi : I'll Kill