Teddy

♡︎

                    ♫︎나도 모르게♫︎            ❤︎𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑈 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑦 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒♥︎

                    ♫︎나도 모르게♫︎
            ❤︎𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑈 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑦 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒♥︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I burst out laughing, thinking about her reaction, she will probably think i'm somewhere in her room, but the truth is, she called me again, after i fell asleep, unfortunately that woke me up from my sleep, maybe she was trying to call someone else?, but when i picked up, i heard a voice like someone threw the phone.

She threw her phone on the bed without even hanging up, i was waiting for her to speak something but i only heard her, sighing, gasping, so i guessed it, she was overthinking, why she is thinking too much?, it's not like i'm going to eat her.

But taehyung imagine yourself  leaving your home and shifting to some unknown's house, doesn't that sounds scary?, she isn't that bad i guess, she will be annoying sometimes but i can manage, i wanna make her feel comfortable here, it's creepy leaving your house for someone else, how girls do that?.

UGHH now i'm overthinking, just sleep, KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

Y/n JUST GO AND DIE ALREADY, YOU CALLED TAEHYUNG INSTEAD OF TAEHYUN!!!, you are a stupid, idiot, useless girl, you are soo careless, ughh that's why he messaged me, and i was considering him a ghost, god this is soo embrassing!!, what he will think about me now?, one day is left for our wedding, UGHHH, why are you ruining things y/n?.

I rushed out of my room, finding eomma sitting up on the couch, "EOMMA WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST?"I asked, "IT'S ON THE TABLE AND LISTEN WASH THE DISHES"She yelled, i groaned, "EOMMA I'M GETTING MARRIED AND HERE YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE A MAID"I yelled back.

Her slipper was on my face, "GO AND WASH DISHES OR I WILL TELL YOU!!"She yelled, i whinned, rushing inside the kitchen, i was done eating breakfast, and now i'm washing dishes, suddenly an idea popped up into my mind, i clicked a selfie and sent it to him, with a caption work holic.

He immediately opened up the text, but didn't replied, jerk, what?, JERK!?!, y/n now you started cursing people, i shooked my head multiple times, asking forgiveness from god, i will not curse again okay, i continued washing dishes when my phone buzzed.

Mr.Charming :

Wash them
instead of
talking &
Sending photos

                                        I was informing
                                       look how much
                                       work i do
                                         𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

And he vanished, i continued washing dishes, now i have to go and meet taehyun now, i rushed back to my room, taking a warm shower, i rushed out of the house to my favorite cafe, i walked inside the cafe, and saw him sitting up already, waiting for me, he smiled once he saw me, i smiled back before rushing to him.

I sat up infront of him, "hello y/n!, why you didn't attended school today?"He asked, i sighed, yes i can do this, he will understand me, "taehyun first of all promise me that you will not tell anyone what i'm going to tell you now"I asked, extending my pinky finger, he joint his pinky finger with it, "i will not y/n"he replied, passing me a reassuring smile.

"Actually taehyun i'm not going to attend school from now on"I informed, i gulped the lump in my throat, he stared me for few minutes confused, i stared him back, "they didn't allowed you to study?"He asked, his voice shaky, barely audible, i nodded my head.

"Y/n i have told you this before and i'm saying this one more time, that me and felix can help you to clear the debt with whoever it is, why are you doing this to yourself?, we can help you"He said, sniffing, his eyes glossy, tears streamed from my eyes, i know how they are living, he wants to study abroad, and felix himself is on debts.

I'm already drowning in this situation, i just want them to live their lives ahead, it's okay if my dreams are buried from some unknown's hands, but i want them to live their dreams, they wanna help me, pull me out of this whole mess, but they can't, i just know one thing that my soon to be in laws aren't trust worthy, maybe expect him.

"Taehyun it's my own will, i'm the one ready to get married, because taehyung is a kind man, i don't think i'm going to suffer in there, trust me hyun"I mumbled, he stared into my eyes for few minutes, "it's your own will?"He asked, i hummed, nodding my head, he sighed heavily.

"Y/n be honest, are you comfortable and okay with getting married now?"He asked again, i smiled at him, "yes i'm, you know it from the start i was always desperate to get married"I replied, he stared me for few minutes, "you know i have his number, he always texts me and we always talk with each other, last night he was worried for me"I changed the topic.

"Y/n look at me"He ordered, i did as he said, he is more then serious now, "if i will tell you one thing then please don't be angry at me"I requested, he nodded his head, "i wanted to get rid of studying that's why i myself agreed on marrying"I said all in one breath, he stared me in disbelief, "and please trust taehyung, he isn't what he looks like"I requested once again.

"Yeah y/n why i didn't thought about it, you were trying to get rid of studying!!"He said in disbelief, i'm slowly being successful, i nodded, smiling widely, he chuckled, "and tell felix that i'm on vacation for my wedding"I said.

He hummed, nodding his head, "i know i won't tell him the real reason or else he will burst like a volcano"Said taehyun chuckling, "now we should order something right?"He asked, smiling, i smiled back, nodding my head, "and the treat is from me"He added, i chuckled, nodding my head.

We ordered our food, i enjoyed a lot, with him, i wish felix was also here with us, and exactly at the same time, i saw felix entering inside the cafe, his eyes stopped at us, and he rushed to us, as fast as the speed of light, "yeah taehyun i'm calling you from past two hours, i thought you died or something"Said felix, sitting up beside us.

He grabbed a fries from taehyun's plate, eating it, "can't you just let me inhale some air without you beside me?"Taehyun replied, pissed, i chuckled, watching them bickering like usual, "you shut your mouth, i'm here for y/n, today she didn't attended school, and i missed her soo much"Said felix.

"Yeah she is on vacation for her wedding"Taehyun replied him, felix slowly nodded his head, "yeah y/n i will miss you"Felix mumbled, crushing me into a hug, i choked on the strawberry juice i was drinking, taehyun pushed him harshly away from me, that he fell off the chair, "enough with your drama"Taehyun scolded.

Felix sat back, grinning, "so who is giving the treat?"Asked felix, i glanced at taehyun, who was already glaring felix, "i'm giving a treat, only to y/n, because she is getting married"Taehyun replied, "whatever, i'm also getting married, if i will get a treat for that"Replied felix, taehyun made a pissed look, slowly nodding his head.

Felix ordered something for himself, we talked with each other, we laughed, and talked about our old embrassing moments, and some more memories, we talked with each other nonstop, i enjoyed a lot with them like always, probably it may be my last lunch with them, now it's already dark.

I bid them goodbye, walking back to my house, i checked up my phone, being on my way to house, there was 'HIS' message, i immediately opened it up

Mr.Charming :

You were not home
So i kept your
Teddy on your
Bed your mom
Scolded and 
She said she will
Make you work more.

I screamed, jumping around, MY TEDDY IS HERE!!!

~

*Just Talking*

Jimin : What Is Science Hyung?

Namjoon : the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
"the world of science and technology"

Jimin : I'll Better Go And Watch The baby Boss-