Right Person

♡︎

          ♫︎𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝐴 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

My phone buzzed, it's small kid, i grabbed the phone, i opened up her text. reading out her text, i immediately stood up from the couch, anger rushed over my veins, opening up the door of the house harshly, i found jimin standing outside with them, "what happened??"Jimin asked, walking to me.

"Y/n she-i-i wanna go to her, i'm going"I replied, all them looked at me, "but what happened?"Seokjin hyung asked, "some guys are--I WANNA FUCKING GO THERE!!"I yelled out, "let's go then"Namjoon hyung said, yoongi hyung sat up inside the car, i immediately sat up beside him, and we drove away.

He stopped infront of the restaurant, i immediately rushed out, rushing inside, y/n stood up, once she saw me, i glanced behind her, there are some guys behind her drinking and laughing, i kicked the chair off, grabbing one of them by his collar, punching him, that his nose shed blood, and all of them followed me behind, beating up all of them.

We broke up the tables and chairs, beating them up, the manager of the restaurant rushed in between us, i pushed him off, "HOW DARE YOU!!"I roared at one of them, from corner of my eye i can see small kid also beating them up with the help of the tray, "LEAVE HIM HE ALREADY FAINTED!!"Jimin yelled, "I WILL KILL THEM!"I yelled, struggling into jimin's hold.

Some of them have fainted and some of them were groaning in pain, i kicked one of the fainted body, walking to her, she immediately hugged me, sniffing, some other five guys walked in, namjoon hyung gasped, as he glanced back at the guys on the floor and back at those stood at the doorstep, he palmed his mouth, what happened to him, soo sudden?. i glanced down at her.

"Are you okay hmm?"I asked, she nodded her head, humming, "tell me who have touched you?"I asked her, she pointed at the one, groaning on the floor, i broke the hug, benting down infront of him, "if you have done this in seoul, you would have been screaming for your death"I whispered to him, gripping on his hair, he hissed, i glanced down at his palm.

Grabbing the knife from the table, gripping on his palm, giving a cut in there, he screamed out, i gripped his other palm, doing the same with it, "JIMIN!!"I called him out, he rushed to me, "throw the fucking money for treatment at his face"I ordered, he did as i ordered, i stood up, walking back to her, i noticed grandpa standing, with wide eyes, and a man beside him, so he is the one, ,"WHY YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"I yelled at him.

He bowed infront of me multiple times, "i'm sorry i'm sorry, but it was namjoon hyung's order to us"He replied, pointing at namjoon hyung, i looked at him, small kid hissed, sitting up on the floor, "us?"I asked, he pointed at the five guys at the doorstep, "but they were late"He mumbled, i couldn't get a bit of it.