Sorry

♫︎𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑼𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔                               𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆♫︎

                              𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆♫︎

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

It's a beautiful morning, we brushed our teeth, like always bickering, after the breakfast i decided to re check those sheets, right now i'm sitting up on the bed, checking the papers, fully focused on them, suddenly old man sat up infront of me, i looked at him, indicating him 'what?, he inhaled and exhaled, "do you have any dreams?"He asked, what?, why so sudden?, is he going abroad or something?.

"Wh-what ki-kind of dr-dream?"I asked back, he sighed, "like you wanna be something in your life just like i'm a ceo?"He asked, ughh he looks soo cute with that cute serious face, why is he nervous, "umm probably i hate study, whenever i sing everyone shuts my mouth, eomma said i don't have acting skills, i don't know how to play any sport games, if i start modeling i will fall from the stage, i can't be a director at this age, business is taken by you, i'm scared to be a journalist i can't ask serious questions from people, i can't be a cop i will end up shooting felix, and in military they won't let me to do my skin care routine, i can't be a doctor when i literally need a doctor myself"I replied.

He stared my face for few minutes, blinking his eyes, i passed him a smile, "so that means i'm living my dream with you!, i can only be your wife!!"I said, hugging him, he chuckled, "but why are you asking this question soo sudden?"I asked him, grabbing the paper again, "because i wanna fullfil your one wish"He whispered, oh god his voice changed completely, "WHICH ONE?!?"I asked, throwing the paper away, jumping on his lap, "which you asked in switzerland"He replied.

My eyes widen, "I-I-- AR-ARE YOU FOR REAL KIM OLD TAEHYUNG MAN!?!?!"I yelled, wrapping my hands around his neck, kissing him all over his face, "I LOBE YOU SOO SOO SOO MUCH I USED TO GET SOO MUCH BORED BACK THEN YAY!!NOW I WILL PLAY WITH HIM/HER"I yelled out, he chuckled, "it's almost lunch time, let's go?"He asked, standing up, dragging me with him, we sat up, having the lunch, i was munching when my eyes stopped on felix rolling his face on the window, ughh they are back.

Old man noticed me staring at the window, he turned behind, and he choked, i handed him water, "what is he doing?"Old man asked, i shooked my head in disbelief, yesterday they had a blast, taehyun, felix, jungkook, jimin and old man fought for more then two straight hours, old man disallowed on staying here, but they were replying they will still come back in here.

Why is he not knocking the door?, suddenly the door bell ringed, old man groaned, "don't!"He said, as i was about to get up, i nodded sitting up back, i stared felix, rolling his face on the window, and there was jungkook doing the same on the second window, i can't eat watching them doing this, old man was not facing them but i'm, i can't now, suddenly felix was pushed aside by jimin oppa, he knocked on the window, but old man didn't even budged, his face is like 'idgaf'.

I gulped, i can't eat now, watching them standing right infront of me, suddenly old man stood up, closing up the window shades at their faces, sitting up back on the chair, i passed him a a smile, and he did the same, the window is knocking again and again, but he is a deaf now,  my man is soo fine!!, the door knocked again and again, we are buzy washing dishes, there is a window infront of the sink, and there taehyun knocked on the window, but old man didn't even glanced at him.

He washed the dishes, pulling his gloves off, washing hi hands, walking out of the kitchen, i passed taehyun a smile, before following old man behind, old man's phone is ringing again and again, but he switched it off, sitting up on the chair infront, tiling his head, he look soo scary when he poke his tongue on his cheeks,"ta-tae?"I called him out, "let them in please"I requested.

He looked at me, he is soo dangerous, imma pass out, "sleep small kid"He ordered, i pouted, laying on the bed, he stood up from the chair before laying beside me, he turned to me, facing me, and i did the same, AARRGH his stare, suddenly he hugged me, "tae?"I called him out, he hummed, snuggling into my neck, i'm getting ghoosebumps, "let them in, it's cold outside"I requested again, he hummed again, i rested my head on his chest, as he placed his chin on my head, closing his eyes.

"Anything for you love"He mumbled, i blushed, biting my lower lip, "but not this"He mumbled, i gasped, breaking the hug, "leader is worried about them?"He asked playfully, i glared him, he hugged me again, "more two hours and i will let them in"He replied, closing his eyes, i hummed, hugging him back, his palm stroking my hair, i gripped on his palm, placing mine on top of his, "my hands looks soo smoll infront of your hands, they are soo big"I mumbled, chuckling, scanning our palms, "my palm can literally cover up your whole face"He replied, gripping on my face with his one hand, i pouted, "i also want these big hands!!"I whinned, he pinched my nose.

Turning me around, making me lay on top of him, "look your legs are also soo smol infront of mine"He mumbled, i glanced at our legs, and whinned, "i love your big hands and legs soo much"I said, still whinning, he chuckled, pecking my lips, "you know what else is big?"He asked, i gasped, slapping his cheek slightly, "my eyes, what were you thinking?, i see you are getting dirty?"He asked, i whinned, "you are more dirtier then me"I replied, pecking his lips, AAARGHHH his boxy smile, "okay then should i start my dirty things?"He asked, i blushed.

Hiding my face into his chest, he stroked my hair, chuckling, "now let them come inside"I said, and was about to stand up, but he gripped on my wrist, pulling me back to him, "one more hour if they will come inside they are going to annoy us"He said, i hummed, stroking his hair, i touched his nose's mole, admiring his face, "you know you are the most handsome man in the world"I mumbled, he smiled cutely mumbling a 'i know'.

I slightly slapped his cheek, and we burst out laughing, he turned me around now he is on top of me, attaching our forehead, i cupped his cheeks, he is in between my legs, he pecked my lips, "yesterday i got to see the devil side of you"He mumbled, i bit my lower lip, he pressed his thumb on my lip, preventing me from biting it, immediately pressing his lips on mine, cupping my cheeks, moving his lips slowly, for me to chase his pace, minutes passed and i was running out of breath, and he broke the kiss.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!"It's grandpa's voice, i immediately pushed him away, and he groaned, i passed him my smile, rushing to open the door, "these kids are standing in here from past one hour, why aren't you opening the door?"Grandpa asked, i hummed, thinking about an excuse, "we were sleeping"Said old man from behind, i sighed in relief, "but--"Jimin oppa was cutted off by grandpa, "why you always disturb these two?"Grandpa asked jimin oppa, "sorry grandpa"He apologized.

𝙞'𝙢 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙄 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝘼 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝙊𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙔𝙀....

*Just Talking*

Killer: *Hijacked The Plane Pulling Out A Gun Goes To Bts's Seat*

Taehyung: LOOK HE HAS A BOMB!!

Namjoon: *Smacks Taehyung*It's A Gun

Jin: Hey! Keep That Away From My Handsome Face!

Yoongi: *Signing The Contract To Join Him*

Jungkook: Did You Just Showed Me A Gun *Hugs The Killer*Thank You For Showing Me That!

Jimin: *Types The Cop's Number On Calculator*

Hoseok: Do You Think That Can Kill Me?*Does Dynamite Move*